AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
Dudes In Here Hating Regardless Of Bot Use Or Manual Success…. :nerd:

Same Story, Different Release :rolleyes

pwguy pwguy You New Here?

Nah...old-head here. Don't mind me...just reached a point of frustration with so many Ls for so many months/years.....Don't mind me; I normally just ignore the reseller and botter posts. It's one of those days.... Obviously no one on here interested in commiserating. Cheers.

Hating on resellers and botters....yep. Sorry, I thought NT was for enthusiasts....team manual, helping one another, etc....But slowly evolving to botters and copping sizes they don't wear for trade, etc. In the past it would have been seen as in poor taste to post pics of botting and the like. Guess it's time to move on. Happy for those who copped their size and will enjoy wearing!
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

...resellers and botters are worse than explosive diarrhea.

Should get a little cheaper with more pairs and SNKRS, I'll get them in the next week or two
What size do you wear? You think these will drop a little bit more in about a week or two for sure? Definitely plan on scooping them up if so

I thought the L would hurt me a little, but I surprised myself at how quick I was to accept it.....

On second thought I might need some brotherly embracing once I see yall post photos....yea I need that snkrs W now brehs

What size do you wear? You think these will drop a little bit more in about a week or two for sure? Definitely plan on scooping them up if so

Suggest waiting a week or two. Typical trend is prices dip as orders come in-hand....then slowly rise thereafter. Realistically, with fees, if you get something at $350 or less, I'd say you'd be doing well.

I pulled 18 mins earlier and immediately closed the browser tab :lol:

No worries.... these will be light on GOAT :nerd:

Suggest waiting a week or two. Typical trend is prices dip as orders come in-hand....then slowly rise thereafter. Realistically, with fees, if you get something at $350 or less, I'd say you'd be doing well.
Yes. Once the snkrs flood of shipment come In. These gonna tank. Not to mention recession kicking in full effect

SNKRS gonna bless friday .

They got to right?
1654109226601.png

When you look at the craftsmanship put into these. Totally worth it. Premium shoe. Esp compared to something like an AJ1 purple court going for 450…

To be able and get a high demand collab for 70 over retail is not bad at all!

Interested to hear people's thoughts when they get these in hand and can compare to the Union 2s in terms of quality and look.

Appreciate that info my man.

first AMM L I took, for both in-store and online drop. 3's and 1's were nice to me with me ending up with multiples of each through various release methods. Coming up completely short on this was a bit of a shock. Either the stock really low or shipments delayed or the botters really took most stock for it turn a $10 profit? Either way, I'm glad the resale is low on these so I can possible scoop for below what yall paid on AMM with taxes and shipping lol.

And of course I struck out on the 3's and 1's on snkrs, so Nike/SNKRS are definitely going to reward NOTHING to those who struck out on the 3's and 1's.

Back
Top Bottom