AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Had recitation for my Diffy Equ class this morning at 8 followed by my prototyping class.

Don't know If I'm going to make it to see NTBoston tweet
tired.gif
 getting sleepy 

To the people that are talking about the App. Are you guys CS majors? Do you know how to code in Java, C,C++ and etc?

Or did you you have someone create the app for you?

Its also funny how everyone wanna come out the wood works with apps they made now cause i made mine. Before i started making my app nobody was saying nothing about apps now everyone got one lol I swear these dudes would have went to the grave talking about they just fast but they just had an app all along.....Got lames all on my fb page talking about their apps are better....really? do you think i care? i made my own im good you do you and ill do me lol

But in the end Nike knows whats going on and they will be changing the twitter RSVP.

Last edited:
All this talk that everyone has an app. **** a app, I'm going old school. Not salty, but where is everyone that didn't make their own app downloading from? 

Skipping all XIII because of the lack of 3m on these and $170 price point. Ill find a quality 04 pair on ebay for a little bit more eventually.

U also skip the white/blacks? They look at least not altered in material or else. Maybe the leather will be stiffer than the supersoft og tumbled leather.
I will skip the white/blacks because my ogs are still wearable. I skip the black/reds because they completely skipped the 3m feature. Imagine the 5s without 3m tongue at all.
Or 11 mids without patent leather XD

nice app but i already have something even better :nthat:

Cool why don't you help some people with that iphone app if thats whats you got....oops heard that only works for 10mins at a time lol

So far we have 20 people loaded in our app and they will all most likely get DMs back.

:lol: stop trying to assume what i have. there are people that have created apps out there that already work
[Bobably gave you his[/B] gave s[/B] gave you his....its funny how people talk so much junk and can't even code a webpage let alone a application. Don't try and take credit for someone else work i dont care if you got a "better" app i got my own, im helping people and thats all that matters really.

:rofl: :rofl: YES! This is perfect if it is directed at zeroisfirst, acting like he is doing just a favor by not charging cash but still throwing out that you have to help him at some time with a sneaker favor. Dudes would probably rather just pay the $20 than be indebted to him to return a favor at his convenience. I help people with the RSVP's just to help when I can since I have an advantage, maybe they can help me in the future but it's no guarantee and I don't make them think they will have to owe me as part of me helping them. It sucks that there are people that do charge money, but at least they aren't acting like they are doing it out of the kindness of their heart while they have their own agenda. Get offa that high horse.

Both of the local malls around here are only getting one FSR at each store, for an OG CW, which seems really odd to me. What kind of numbers are you guys seeing around your area? One FSR is barely enough to fulfill what the employees are going to take, so I don't see what JB's plan is for these.

Zero is joke he only helps you if you help him....most likely using someone else's app.....talking about he got a secret way of getting RSVPs and its a secret that only he knows lmaoooo i pressed him through PM could tell he was lying hes a str8 up lame

NOPE NOT FROM ME. I'M NOT GIVING MINE OUT.

Last edited:
legit check...they selling the 13 breds from 2004 for 230..DS...but don't know if they authentic or replicas.....
what you guys think?

Last edited:
nice app but i already have something even better 
nthat.gif

Cool why don't you help some people with that iphone app if thats whats you got....oops heard that only works for 10mins at a time lol

So far we have 20 people loaded in our app and they will all most likely get DMs back.
laugh.gif
stop trying to assume what i have. there are people that have created apps out there that already work
Memphis probably gave you his....its funny how people talk so much junk and can't even code a webpage let alone a application. Don't try and take credit for someone else work i dont care if you got a "better" app i got my own, im helping people and thats all that matters really.
again youre full of assumptions and please dont act like youre not going to try and profit from this in the future.

Its also funny how everyone wanna come out the wood works with apps they made now cause i made mine. Before i started making my app nobody was saying nothing about apps now everyone got one lol I swear these dudes would have went to the grave talking about they just fast but they just had an app all along.....Got lames all on my fb page talking about their apps are better....really? do you think i care? i made my own im good you do you and ill do me lol

But in the end Nike knows whats going on and they will be changing the twitter RSVP.

I think the problem people have is you making it public like this will eventually bring an end to it. If you are helping a few people out that is one thing. But you eventually trying to charge money. What you did is make it so people will complain to Nike. Was fun while it lasted tho.

So confused right now , Some store are FCFS, some are reserve, some are raffle! WTF is going on in the world today!:smh:

I think the problem people have is you making it public like this will eventually bring an end to it. If you are helping a few people out that is one thing. But you eventually trying to charge money. What you did is make it so people will complain to Nike. Was fun while it lasted tho.
exactly dude thinks he's the first when really his mouth is just the loudest. what sort of benefit does he really think he's doing by broadcasting this out to the world?

People should have let me in on the secret then....i was asking around and people were talking to me like i was some kinda moron but then i pulled out the stops and made my own now everyone want me to be humble and shut up so nike wont find out like they dont already know.....

Well too bad im not doing that.....and i hope they do get rid of the nike twitter rsvp and make it more fair.....i am gonna tryy and make money off it and i will charge for rsvps.....I will make money and still help people for free like im doing today. I'm at 25 people and i haven't charged a single dollar for anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom