AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Here are my pics comparing the new ones and the 04s:

122yhk2.jpg

2evsvow.jpg

(04s on the bottom).

probably not noticeable due to using my iphone as cam, but the red on the 04 is darker. Also, the red suede on the side is higher on the 04.

The new "reflective" material on the new 13 is more bright when there is light compared to 04, but it doesn't reflect well when it's dark.
I guess your iPhone is amazing at capturing a true image.

In this pic, the red doesn't look off at all. I can see the high suede you're talking about, other than the 3M, these don't look bad in your pic.

When these droppin ? Finna cop me a pair [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Did you seriously not skim the thread before asking this??

Any way - This Saturday 1.12.13

Online retailers start selling at 7am CST/ 8am EST

If you don't know your time zones, I can't help you.

You're welome.

totally disagree u can cant just say they're lame cuz 2/3 releases and now they take it out for NO REASON were lame for worrying about that? the 3m made the black cat 13s thats what made them pop if u just care about the shoe and non about the history or crastsmanship then whats the point of u getting them? is it cuz bred just makes u go crazy even tho 90% of breds had other nicknames before JB rapped the word bred last year 

How come you never wore those? Just asking ... As a kid, I wanted to physically harm my moms for not buying me a pair, hit me the same ol' excuse "your too young to be wearing drug dealer sneakers" :lol: ... I almost dated a fat girl back in 5th grade just because she had a pair LOL .. Hands down one of my favorite J's of all time that I have NEVER had my hands on :smh: .. my day will come *wishful thinking*
You definitely got to get yourself a pair one of these days. Even if they retro them it most likely will not have 3M either...and the jumpman will be plastic, not metal. These are my grails too and I've gone through 4 pairs of them. 2 were run to the ground and the 3rd is a size 9.5 that doesn't fit anymore. 4th pair just came in last week. :smile:

How come you never wore those? Just asking ... As a kid, I wanted to physically harm my moms for not buying me a pair, hit me the same ol' excuse "your too young to be wearing drug dealer sneakers" :lol: ... I almost dated a fat girl back in 5th grade just because she had a pair LOL .. Hands down one of my favorite J's of all time that I have NEVER had my hands on :smh: .. my day will come *wishful thinking*
You definitely got to get yourself a pair one of these days. Even if they retro them it most likely will not have 3M either...and the jumpman will be plastic, not metal. These are my grails too and I've gone through 4 pairs of them. 2 were run to the ground and the 3rd is a size 9.5 that doesn't fit anymore. 4th pair just came in last week. :smile:

Your right fam. And the fact that you said you copped your 4th pair last week made me shed a tear LOL .

There only thing that worries me is if I spend the cash and they crumble on me after a few wears. Hopefully that's not the case because the OGs were built like tanks

Anyone need help with the RSVP for NIKENYC let me know i got 10 spots open for free. We are testing out the APP so we will try to secure you a pair at the niketown NYC but its not guaranteed.

Just pm me your name and size -- NIKENYC ONLY!

OG, knock it off with the spaming, YOU know better than that :lol:

these will be copped regardless. straight classics. :smokin good luck to anyone trying to get a pair & for those passing... good luck finding a fresh 04 pair.

I'm new to Niketalk but I've been reading forums for Maby two weeks now debating on whether I should join or not, but I'm additticted, it's nice to see other people who share my love for shoes, annnnnnywaaay, this is a must cop for me, it's the first time in my life that I've had the money to buy them when they retroed, plus they were my first Jordan's when I was five and im 20 so my OGs are a little tight haha

This whole "the 3M is only visible to the naked eye" stuff is not true ... and it goes to show who has been in the game long enough.

OG XIII 3M was DEFINITELY visible. You didn't need flash on a camera to view it. Even the 2004 3M is weak in comparison to the ORIGINALS. So yes it DOES matter.

Your right fam. And the fact that you said you copped your 4th pair last week made me shed a tear LOL .

There only thing that worries me is if I spend the cash and they crumble on me after a few wears. Hopefully that's not the case because the OGs were built like tanks
I wouldn't look for anything other than an already worn pair. Even then, the only problem I've had with OG pairs of XIII's was glue coming undonde from the midsole to the leather. And you're right, they're built like tanks. :smile: These are my grails becuase back in the 10th grade I babysat the entire summer and used that money to buy these with my own money, first pair of J's I ever spent with my own money. LoL.

This whole "the 3M is only visible to the naked eye" stuff is not true ... and it goes to show who has been in the game long enough.

OG XIII 3M was DEFINITELY visible. You didn't need flash on a camera to view it. Even the 2004 3M is weak in comparison to the ORIGINALS. So yes it DOES matter.

exactly 04's would shine at angles & the og's were just simply nuts no angles needed

exactly what i was saying how can ppl just deal with that part being out like thats craftsmanship to the fullest that made the whole shoe pop now without it just looks like u got them to keep up with the jordan "Trend" again this is just my opinion

Anyone need help with the RSVP for NIKENYC let me know i got 10 spots open for free. We are testing out the APP so we will try to secure you a pair at the niketown NYC but its not guaranteed.

Spamming? I'm trying to help people secure their pairs....my bad for trying to help people out

I'm new to Niketalk but I've been reading forums for Maby two weeks now debating on whether I should join or not, but I'm additticted, it's nice to see other people who share my love for shoes, annnnnnywaaay, this is a must cop for me, it's the first time in my life that I've had the money to buy them when they retroed, plus they were my first Jordan's when I was five and im 20 so my OGs are a little tight haha
Welcome to NT my dude. I feel you on the money issue . Moms always hit me with that when I was younger .

Spamming? I'm trying to help people secure their pairs....my bad for trying to help people out

Nah man just joking around with you :lol: , it's nice too see they're still some helpful NTers out here these streets!

Nah man just joking around with you :lol: , it's nice too see they're still some helpful NTers out here these streets!
Haha yeah sure he's "helpful"

Zero don't talk cause you never help anyone but yourself.......even when i didnt have an app i still helped people.....when my app wasnt working i helped a ton of people get those 11s you and your tricks are only about yourself so lets not start

:lol: at 3M not visible to the naked eye. Seriously? If you're copping the 2013s, cool, but don't act like the OGs and 2004s weren't better for having 3M, like the way they were originally designed to be. Some dudes are really reaching hard to justify buying these 2013s.

Last edited:
I have several OG pairs of 13's, but unfortunately not these. I don't think people are justifying their purchase by saying the 3m doesn't matter, that just may be their honest opinion. To be honest I don't care for the 3m myself. I am more upset that JB keeps coming out with these retros that aren't identical to what we originally had. If the original had 3m these should. Not because 3m made the shoe any better, but because these should be identical to the OG.

nice app but i already have something even better :nthat:

Cool why don't you help some people with that iphone app if thats whats you got....oops heard that only works for 10mins at a time lol

So far we have 20 people loaded in our app and they will all most likely get DMs back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom