Airport Security Got Me...What are my options

i know dudes thats straight go threw luggage and grab stuff i dont know how they do it but u will never catch me put stuff in a suitcase thats not undershirtsor underwear to risky

Go to the airport and show them this thread. You'll win them over and get your money back... guaranteed.

Originally Posted by 92

that was your luggage, you have the right to put anything (legal) inside of it and not be worried about it getting stolen especially at the damn airport
smh.gif
You lost $750, and last time I checked stealing over $500 is a felony. THIS IS A BIG DEAL
CALL THE AIRPORT/LAS VEGAS PD/DELTA AIRLINES AND REPORT IT AND OR RAISE HELL.

Don't listen to these fools who are telling you that you have no options. Think of it this way
hypothetically if a person has their car broken into and a theif steals their ipod, when the cops arrive at the scene all they see is broken glass, there is no evidence that an ipod was even in the car before the car got broken into, yet the cops give you the benefit of the doubt. Right?
DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER TILL JUSTICE IS SERVED.

They have cameras everywhere in the airport, if your money was stolen out of your bag there's a 99% chance that it was caught on the Airport camera.
wink.gif
Nice way to brighten up the mood for the OP

damn - but i mean you should know better-

if you dont have a carry on or pockets invest in a lil drawstring back pack...put your stuff in there and you wont have to worry -

but if you said you had no pockets/stuff falls out where did you put the first 750? and would 750 more have been THAT bad? new hundred dollar bills and a 50wouldnt be thick at all

Kinda the same situation OP was in but not as serious as 750$.
I put my shampoo+facewash in one of the zip ups for the check in luggage and low and behold when I got to my destination it was gone... SMH some face wash andshampoo...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Next time, if you're that shook about it falling out, you could just get a money order for the amount and lose about $5 or whatever they charge to cash it.
that's a good idea

Back
Top Bottom