Airport Security Got Me...What are my options

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

did you atleast lock your luggage?
you can't do this anymore. they will cut the locks if so.
that's not true, I fly atleast 4-5 times a year, and you can put locks on your luggage you just have to put your luggage threw some x-raymachine and stay there just in case you have to unlock it so they can search.

that's not true, I fly atleast 4-5 times a year, and you can put locks on your luggage you just have to put your luggage threw some x-ray machine and stay there just in case you have to unlock it so they can search.
News to me. I'm a frequent flyer myself. Guess I've just gotten used to not locking it.

Good to know tho. Thanks.

that's not true, I fly atleast 4-5 times a year, and you can put locks on your luggage you just have to put your luggage threw some x-ray machine and stay there just in case you have to unlock it so they can search.
If it was checked in, no way he can stay here they check it.

Should have just kept it on u dog, i trust no one else with my money point blank. EDIT: And theres nothing u can do except take the L Train

Originally Posted by therenegade23

no, the x-ray machine is before you even go threw the security screening to get to the terminal. It's like off to the side, by the escalators. You checkyour bag in, then they see if you have a lock on it, and if you do, then you have to take it to the extra screening on the side.

no, the x-ray machine is before you even go threw the security screening to get to the terminal. It's like off to the side, by the escalators. You check your bag in, then they see if you have a lock on it, and if you do, then you have to take it to the extra screening on the side.
I always done curb side check in. Only once I went inside to check in, you're about about the bags, but you have to wait until your bag getthere.

that was your luggage, you have the right to put anything (legal) inside of it and not be worried about it getting stolen especially at the damn airport
smh.gif
You lost $750, and last time I checked stealing over $500 is a felony. THIS IS A BIG DEAL
CALL THE AIRPORT/LAS VEGAS PD/DELTA AIRLINES AND REPORT IT AND OR RAISE HELL.

Don't listen to these fools who are telling you that you have no options. Think of it this way
hypothetically if a person has their car broken into and a theif steals their ipod, when the cops arrive at the scene all they see is broken glass, there is noevidence that an ipod was even in the car before the car got broken into, yet the cops give you the benefit of the doubt. Right?
DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER TILL JUSTICE IS SERVED.

They have cameras everywhere in the airport, if your money was stolen out of your bag there's a99% chance that it was caught on the Airport camera.
wink.gif

no, the x-ray machine is before you even go threw the security screening to get to the terminal. It's like off to the side, by the escalators. You check your bag in, then they see if you have a lock on it, and if you do, then you have to take it to the extra screening on the side.
I always done curb side check in. Only once I went inside to check in, you're about about the bags, but you have to wait until your bag get there.

you can do curbside as well if you have tsa locks. Because the top people in tsa have a master key, but the people who handle your luggage don't have amaster key. The reason i say it's good to put locks is because the people loading the luggage don't have time to be tampering with a locked bag.

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

u cant do anything.. take the L and move on

Basically....Got me kinda fellin like Money Makin Mitch though probably for the next couple of weeks

"First person that looks at me wrong!"

Actually you're in luck, Las Vegas is one of the only airports in the United States of America that literally has security camera's everywhere. I knowthis because I work for US DHS, and I've seen all these camera's first hand.

What you can do is contact the airport, airlines, and tsa. Let them know your situation, tell them you checked a bag with money in it and when you got to youredestination it was missing. Let them know the time of your flight, and what time you checked it so they can have an idea of the time frame.

Be consistant, you lost 750 bucks, we're in a recession complain, complain and complain some more.

If you don't stant up for you missing money who will?

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

eek.gif
Damn, you now know what you need to do....

terrorist_bomber_cat_costume.jpg

j/k
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But to OP, why would you even THINK about putting the money in your luggage? Take the L and never do it again.

Back
Top Bottom