Airport Security Got Me...What are my options

Went to Vegas over the past weekend...

Had bout $1500 cash on me when leaving. I put $750 in a duckoff in my suitcase and kept $750 on me.

Flew Delta, checked my suitcase. Got to the crib and no money in the duckoff in the suitcase? What are my options?

No way to prove the money was there, so i'm probably screwed!
ohwell.gif

damn, i never leave valuables in my luggage, why didnt u keep the wad of cash on u?

SMH, never put cash in your luggage. I always carry cash on myself cause some people at LAX just look mad shady.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Take the L
Nothing you can do.

It is an expensive lesson.

You got to be careful. If someone could steal it, put it in your carry on luggage.

Personally: Sneakers, Cash, IPod, Digi Cams, etc. I either carry it myself or in my carry on luggage. I don't trust airport security and neither shouldyou.

man that's a big L wow, you should of crazy all the cash on you... there is nothing much you can do at this point

was it sfo i just seen on the news some people that work at sfo got busted for stealing

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

SMH, never put cash in your luggage. I always carry cash on myself cause some people at LAX just look mad shady.

word. never put jewelry or cash in checked luggage.

Flying out of LAS, then layover in Cincy, then home to Columbus...

NO carry on, and was wearing Jordan BBall shorts that $!%$ always falls out of! So I was nervous bout keeping it all on me!

Expensive lession. I'm embarrassed to tell anybody! Worst part is I feel like there is nothing I can do!

I just feel like I can see somebody cheesin wit my money in the pocket! LOL

...Why would you ever do that?

Its a domestic flight. You don't have to claim any $. You coulda carried all of it no questions asked.

L.

Next time, if you're that shook about it falling out, you could just get a money order for the amount and lose about $5 or whatever they charge to cash it.

You can't bring more than 10k...you shoulda just had that in a book bag or something

Always carry anything important on my or in my carry on luggage,

ID's, Cards, Electronics, Cash, Documents, certain articles of clothing, Jewelry, etc

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

why not keep it all on you??
this. $1500 cash isn't that many bills you could have put it in your pocket without anybody knowing about it.

Back
Top Bottom