Air Yeezy's where to buy

I hope for yall that this isnt like the CG XI release for me back in the day where they opened the gate and said some reckless shhh like "oh we'resold out" smh

Originally Posted by T11Time

I hope for yall that this isnt like the Wack CG XI's release for me back in the day where they opened the gate and said some reckless shhh like "oh we're sold out" smh
laugh.gif
happy.gif

ill be home so i may try my luck at mt. claire junction, who else is gonna be there

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Gentei only confirmed 12 pairs for the masses... All have been accounted for...
Here is how Shop Gentei did their line up

When i got there with my boys we were number 6-9, around 4 PM

Dude went out to get our sizes down as soon as we settled down.

Later on 2 other ppl showed up. They were confirmed that they got the last 2 sizes.

Then they told 1 of my boys if he could up half a size, he agreed.

More ppl showed up, 731Balla was number 12. He stuck around till midnight. Owner drove by, told us there were 12 pairs left for sale. So there was hope forhim. Yet there were still 30 ppl in line iono why

Then when they opened on friday, everyone else who wasn't confirmed left shortly after (i guess they stuck around cuz they wanted to hear from the ownerthat there were only 12 pairs left)

So we waited. My crew went to get something to eat

We came back and found out that "one of our employees messed up on the list and now we have to make a new list"

So now from 12 pairs down to 9 pairs. Everyone pretty much gotta go either one size, or size and a half up.

What sucks the most is the 2 dudes who were confirmed on the list originally, now have to go home empty handed after sleeping out for 24 hours

They later on told us that one pair got shipped to a Nike Ref....and then another went to The Dream cuz he was performing?????

ohwell.gif
left with an 11 hoping to trade for 8, 8.5 or 9 now.

Good luck to ya'll

Big ups 713Balla and everyone who showed up. Cool ppl man.

Im the dude with the Fire red IIIs btw
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Destination Kicks wrote:

Harm, what's good?

I'm off daddy duty this weekend I hear you gon' be in the town....
nerd.gif

It's like 20 dudes outside gentei right now...
smh.gif

The thirst is mightier than dignity.....
alien.gif
smh.gif

And *%!* a raffle...
indifferent.gif

So more $$$ saved...I'm buy me some stone wash polo jeans tomorrow...
pimp.gif

man fukc that, i gotta try my hand on this raffle tip man. i actually like this colorway, but still doubt i'd actually keep them. especially considering the stories of how they crease SOOOOOOOOOOO easily. i'd be
smh.gif
after the 1st 2 wears.
gotta try my hand tho.
After looking at my pair really hard i noticed that they are worth given it a shot!I just got back from gentei!(SUPER BIG ups to NIPXD and shoutout to 731baller)Charm if your talkin about the toebox that would be hard to crease because its made up of some spandex-nylon material!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Gentei only confirmed 12 pairs for the masses... All have been accounted for...
Here is how Shop Gentei did their line up

When i got there with my boys we were number 6-9, around 4 PM

Dude went out to get our sizes down as soon as we settled down.

Later on 2 other ppl showed up. They were confirmed that they got the last 2 sizes.

Then they told 1 of my boys if he could up half a size, he agreed.

More ppl showed up, 731Balla was number 12. He stuck around till midnight. Owner drove by, told us there were 12 pairs left for sale. So there was hope for him. Yet there were still 30 ppl in line iono why

Then when they opened on friday, everyone else who wasn't confirmed left shortly after (i guess they stuck around cuz they wanted to hear from the owner that there were only 12 pairs left)

So we waited. My crew went to get something to eat

We came back and found out that "one of our employees messed up on the list and now we have to make a new list"

So now from 12 pairs down to 9 pairs. Everyone pretty much gotta go either one size, or size and a half up.

What sucks the most is the 2 dudes who were confirmed on the list originally, now have to go home empty handed after sleeping out for 24 hours

They later on told us that one pair got shipped to a Nike Ref....and then another went to The Dream cuz he was performing?????

ohwell.gif
left with an 11 hoping to trade for 8, 8.5 or 9 now.

Good luck to ya'll

Big ups 713Balla and everyone who showed up. Cool ppl man.

Im the dude with the Fire red IIIs btw
happy.gif

Lmao, the man that came prepared. I'm the dude with the Yellow King Stampede fitted. Gentei had me heated, but what could I do? *shrugs*

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

i heard Nike dropped a few off at Shoe City for their 60th Anniversary today...

ffffffuuuuu- its tough bein underage for these things..
Now I know what I do.. get my license once and for all
but f- the next yeezy release that *$@% ugly

I am super blown at how they carried this raffle method. Whatever happened to first come first served! I should of taken a seat in front of the computer fora midnight release on NDC like cincybcats22. Who can confirm that someone got stabbed for some yeezys at majors.

Next on my list are the foamposite pearls.....
pimp.gif

I guess that there was some justice in the air. I feel very lucky I got a pair in my size at the Waldorf location.

After my nap I will post up my story...

I was at the dtlr location at oak hill, im from richmond and have never seen so many mofo's crowd my spot, i got the last pair it was a size 14 so i soldit, for the low, 350 to be exact, if i cant get my size the profit was only for me waking up at 7:45

hit lockerroom in good ole mondawmin...about 50 or 60 in attendance. left empty handed...eff it. ican how sure are you about that shoecity info. I KNOW YOUKNOW!!!

Originally Posted by 731balla

I guess that there was some justice in the air. I feel very lucky I got a pair in my size at the Waldorf location.

After my nap I will post up my story...
yeah, congrats son, you even stuck around gentai to see what was up there...

i was rockin that mariners fitted today, btw
pimp.gif

I was able to get m size at Shoe City at Security Mall.

They only had 4 pairs. I was 3rd in line. Arrived at 7am.

Does that count as camping out?
smile.gif

I loooooooove the black Yeezys.

I will see folks at CMON for the raffle!

After I leave the Shoe City Anniversary Block Party!!!

60 Years of Business! Good stuff.

T-shirrrrrrttts. Sweatshhhirrrrttts. You know the rest.

Back
Top Bottom