Air Yeezy's where to buy

^^^thats what i'm doing...as soon as i heard raffle i was just like eff this whole release...my chances of get them in person are pretty much the same asgetting them online IMO

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Has it been confirmed whether or not DTLR is selling the raffle tickets, giving them away, or giving them away with a purchasE?

I am going to still be a patron to C'MON regardless. Any place else, is Plan B.

I am motivated to campout just so that I can be made fun of at the next D.A.R.
I called one of the DTLR's on the list and the raffle tickets are free, Im just not sure what time they will be given out.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

757shoefanatic wrote:

roll.gif

i remember hearing talk of maybe some sports zones gettin em...is it true? any different spots gettin em this time around?
Unless an act of god happens, thats a no go on Sports Zone.

Just found out a few more NOVA heads will be making the trip up north. I gave them fair warning what the deal was. So whatever happens is on them.

I'll be up there Rocman, Harm, Charm. And your boy L7oser said he might be up there to.

i'm there.

I wonder if there's a line already at Gentei like last time. anyone know if they are doing a midnight release again?

Originally Posted by 731balla

I wonder if there's a line already at Gentei like last time. anyone know if they are doing a midnight release again?
no line yet. they havent announced how they'll be doin this release yet (it'll be on the site b4 the end of the day) or how much they willbe.

cmoney im probablly gonna sit this one out too. if i do make a move with the raffle it wont be at mondawmin

just called gentei
line of 2-3 people outside ALREADY
ffffuuu-
i might have to go for the midnight release, cuz im getting my size, no resell
but the thing is im sick, and i had the flu yesterday
ill get these bammas sick

Originally Posted by dopestop

just called gentei
line of 2-3 people outside ALREADY
ffffuuu-
i might have to go for the midnight release, cuz im getting my size, no resell
but the thing is im sick, and i had the flu yesterday