Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

The best advice I can give you guys is to try them on before buying them.  I never try on before buying, but this time I regret it.
Maybe you'll find they feel better than a few of us did.  Everyone's feet are different.  Best of luck!
Trust me... I'm definitely hoping for the best. Mine will be delivered today and/or tomorrow. I wear my 2002s quite a bit so i keep telling myself they can't be THAT much different (yes, i'm just tryna make myself feel better haha)

[edit] My blue/whites just came in, and this is a true testament to the whole "Every foot is different" fact... they aren't the most comfortable shoe ever, but they are certainly just fine for casual wearing (for me). Typically eastbay double boxes my orders, but these came in the bag :smh: so the lovely red Nike box is destroyed, but whatever.
- My Vintage QS just arrived. Nike used a butter-soft leather on this one, but the leather on the whole shoe is an off-white color, so it literally looks like an old shoe, same with the midsole. There is no pre-scuffing or anything but the shoe is a completely different shade of leather than the crispiness of the white leather on the white/blue and white/red Revs that dropped.

Last edited:
Wow the og vntg leather is the same as the trainer sc 2 from 2 yrs ago very impressed
But still returning em $150 is too much for these

Trust me... I'm definitely hoping for the best. Mine will be delivered today and/or tomorrow. I wear my 2002s quite a bit so i keep telling myself they can't be THAT much different (yes, i'm just tryna make myself feel better haha)

[edit] My blue/whites just came in, and this is a true testament to the whole "Every foot is different" fact... they aren't the most comfortable shoe ever, but they are certainly just fine for casual wearing (for me). Typically eastbay double boxes my orders, but these came in the bag
mean.gif
so the lovely red Nike box is destroyed, but whatever.
- My Vintage QS just arrived. Nike used a butter-soft leather on this one, but the leather on the whole shoe is an off-white color, so it literally looks like an old shoe, same with the midsole. There is no pre-scuffing or anything but the shoe is a completely different shade of leather than the crispiness of the white leather on the white/blue and white/red Revs that dropped.
Glad to hear your's feel better than mine.

I definitely see what ya'll are saying about how uncomfortable they are for some people; It's definitely not cut like the 2002. I'm putting up with it simply b/c it's one of my favorite shoes of all time and takes me back to 1988 when mom bought these for me for summer bball (i was 10yrs old). I think you'll be seeing these at the outlets sooner than later, due to the cut of the sole.
Bummer :smh:

UPS just delivered the VNTG QS. Leather is excellent, color doesn't bother me as they were intentionally going for the vintage look. I personally can't say they're unwearable as everyone's foot is different. I have wide feet and wear an 11.5. There is no toe box discomfort for me but the elastic part of the sockliner is a tad bothersome on the sides. I'll wear em tomorrow and see how my feet feel after. My only disappointment so far is the brown NSW box [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Man I'm disappointed to hear this uncomfortable talk. The '02s weren't bad at all. I mean they weren't exactly like walking on clouds but I wore my pair down to the ground and would have loved to pick up a pair of these as a replacement.

On a side note I wish they wouldn't have added that "air revolution" on the tongue, looks better clean imo

Saw the white/red here in Manila. I just can't believe the retail here is $150. :lol:

It's dope but comparing to the last retros and the OG's shape, Nike blew it. :rolleyes
Retail for the 2002's were just $90.. Damn shame..smh

UPS just delivered the VNTG QS. Leather is excellent, color doesn't bother me as they were intentionally going for the vintage look. I personally can't say they're unwearable as everyone's foot is different. I have wide feet and wear an 11.5. There is no toe box discomfort for me but the elastic part of the sockliner is a tad bothersome on the sides. I'll wear em tomorrow and see how my feet feel after. My only disappointment so far is the brown NSW box [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I forgot to post about that box :smh: ... i thought they'd come in the red Nike box, and too was bummed when i saw the brown NSW box. But at least NDC doubled boxed these, b/c Beastbay hit me with the bag treatment on my white/blues.

Saw the white/red here in Manila. I just can't believe the retail here is $150. :lol:

It's dope but comparing to the last retros and the OG's shape, Nike blew it. :rolleyes

Saw 'em at Nike Park last week. Bummed at the price as well. I'll scoop them up once it hits the outlets or by the next NP Sale

The price is such a bummer and :smh: , had to do a double take when i saw it in store.

Will also get it when the price drops, i still have some i bought years back for $30, loved them

wonder if/when any of these will hit the outlet

really want the vntg joints tho, thanks for the heads up on citysole I almost spent 150 on a pair on eBay. that citysole eBay listing doesn't pop up when u search it cuz they spelled Revolution wrong lol

So does everything with a glow in the dark sole now automatically have to reference the yeezys?

These actually look prty nice..
Other than that "Loverlution" or w/e on that strap

Back
Top Bottom