Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

for that live.com 30%ebay discount, can anyone break it down...ive tried numerous searches and cannot get a link to ebay

LOL@ Tah. Nah fam.

LOL. I was gonna ask you, if you were the Hispanic cat, with the royal blue Champion hoody, the blk/blue Yankee lid, and air tight Levi jeans.

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

Yes, I bought this jersey from someone who had it custom made.
good, imma bout to do that to my mcgrady jersey....i got that bum's jersey with the stars anywayz
laugh.gif

eggplant-flightposite-foamposite-3.jpg
+
493540.jpg

=

lol at ya'll cats trying to figure out if you seen each other by clothing,
laugh.gif

and the white pair is up on eastbay already but it says back ordered until 10/15, is that the release on em?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

LOL@ Tah. Nah fam.

LOL. I was gonna ask you, if you were the Hispanic cat, with the royal blue Champion hoody, the blk/blue Yankee lid, and air tight Levi jeans.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
No, but the last time I was rocking them on the F train, I was wearing standardfit GAP dark blue jeans (not tight! lol), a white Ralph Lauren T-shirt and a yankee cap with the grey under brim. (the old standard yankee cap)

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

for that live.com 30%ebay discount, can anyone break it down...ive tried numerous searches and cannot get a link to ebay

for those who are looking for the link to ebay... go to www.live.com -> click on cashback (upper right corner)-> sign in to your live.com account->click LIVE SEARCH (upper left corner) it will bring you back to first page (which is www.live.com) after that search for what you want I usually use"collezione" for search-word...it will give you the link to ebay hope this helps

Anyone in need of a 15 or a 9 let me know. We got some left at my shop. Corpstat.blogspot.com

so awful.. my local footlocker wont hold these over the phone for a few hours because they are claiming that they are "limited"..... so bogus. i feellike filing a complaint, these have been out for almost a week now!

you guys think they might make it back to NDC? I've got a product voucher that would be great to use

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

for those who are looking for the link to ebay... go to www.live.com -> click on cashback (upper right corner)-> sign in to your live.com account-> click LIVE SEARCH (upper left corner) it will bring you back to first page (which is www.live.com) after that search for what you want I usually use "collezione" for search-word...it will give you the link to ebay hope this helps

If you are still having problems

YOU HAVE TO GO TO LIVE.COM NOT CASHBACK.LIVE.COM TO GET THE EBAY BANNER

REMEMBER TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE ADBLOCK OR YOU WILL NOT SEE THE EBAY LIVE CASHBACK BANNER

Live Search cashback rewards are not available on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates or on purchases you make from yourself or entities thatyou control or in collusion with other people.

CASHBACK MONEY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR LIVE.COM CASH BACK ACCOUNT. IT WILL BE FROZEN FOR 60 DAYS AT WHICH TIME YOU CAN THEN TRANSFER THECASHBACK TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHICH TAKES ANOTHER 7 TO 10 DAYS.

For those of you that are still having trouble with the link, search for the Wii on live search but make sure you search on the web link and not thelivecashback link. The active 30% eBay link will be on top.

You must disable your pop up blocker. Once I did that I saw the ebay banner. When you go to the live search type in cheap wii. It should be the first result.

anyone else still waiting on theirs from shoetrends? i was told they hadn't received their shipment but would most likely go out by the end of this week. tomorrow is the end of the week...

mad.gif

Originally Posted by FreewillOC

anyone else still waiting on theirs from shoetrends? i was told they hadn't received their shipment but would most likely go out by the end of this week. tomorrow is the end of the week...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

what the hell man. I know im not ordering *preordering* a pair from that site ever again. and us 3 could have copped from our spot with possible F&F.
smh.gif
I wont be seeing these damn shoes till prolly the middle of next week. Itsays ships Oct 1st, but
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

^^Yo datnggag,

Perfect use of that Usain Bolt gif
laugh.gif
, too clean!
Preciate it homey...That Tee is dope..any info??

Yeah, Fab1122 was nice enough to PM me. Check out the link, corpstat.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by Datnggag

^^Yo datnggag,

Perfect use of that Usain Bolt gif
laugh.gif
, too clean!
Preciate it homey...That Tee is dope..any info??

Yeah, Fab1122 was nice enough to PM me. Check out the link, corpstat.blogspot.com
Good looking out homey..I didnt know it was from Status..my man works in that store..im about to hit him for the connect..

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

so awful.. my local footlocker wont hold these over the phone for a few hours because they are claiming that they are "limited"..... so bogus. i feel like filing a complaint, these have been out for almost a week now!

the fact that they've been out a wk has nothing to do with it. we're not even supposed to be doing any type of holds period, because 9 times out of 10customer don't show up to pick them up.

So i realized yesterday what kind of a release this was. A big time GR. I live in a small market(SC) and i go into the local footaction and dude was like heywe just got the Pennys IIs in. And i started laughing because the footlocker got these in too down the way and i picked two pairs up on F&F. But the funnything is we dont get anything at our Footlocker. We didnt even get the Pippens or any of the Jordan packs only the footaction does... So i wonder if all thePenny II releases will be like this

I just used the microsoft cashback for ebay to buy another pair. There are a few people with buy it now's for 135-140 with free shipping. After thecashback it comes out to less than a hundred bucks. Of course you have to wait 60 days for the cashback, but you will get it. 98 bucks for me.

^ i wonder if anyone actually got their cashback from live.com... this is why i dont trust them...

Back
Top Bottom