Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

someone point me int he direction of under retail?? haha, i'm waiting on a shoetrends restock but it doesn't seem to be happening soon enough...

blah!

go to live.com and look under cashback
after that use live search...i usually go with "collezione" then it will give you the link to ebay

Personally though, if you had any other bigger purchases to make aside from Pennies, I'd avoid using up all of my live.com cashbacks. 'Cause you'reallowed a max of 6 transactions on ebay at $200 max cashback for each transaction. At 30%, something $666 and up will net you $200 cashback. And by the way,it's only for buy-it-now listings. The money you get back from cashback that way would more than make up for what you get from using it on a pair ofPennies.

Of course, if you have nothing else big to get on ebay, then by all means fire away. Just wanted to drop a little knowledge before people use up all their ebaycashback. Hope this helps.

e6516034fbd9fbf514382895bf3bcc2831d2e5af.pjpg
I can't wait to add the white ones to my collection!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

e6516034fbd9fbf514382895bf3bcc2831d2e5af.pjpg
I can't wait to add the white ones to my collection!!!!!!!!
did you take off mcgrady's name and put penny's name there? i got the same jersey and i'm thinkin of doing that too...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I only seen 2 people rockin' them in NYC thu far. Not that it matters...
yo, Did you have cornrows and wearing a suit, with a white girl on the F train going to 34th street?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I only seen 2 people rockin' them in NYC thu far. Not that it matters...
yo, Did you have cornrows and wearing a suit, with a white girl on the F train going to 34th street?
nerd.gif
I havent seen one person in nyc with them yet..i have sat school so im gonna Unds them...

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

go to live.com and look under cashback
after that use live search...i usually go with "collezione" then it will give you the link to ebay

how it does work? I tried but it does not link to ebay..

Back
Top Bottom