Air Max 24-7 Info/Pics UPDATE - Real Pic added

Interesting looking, but the midsole area is what has me worried, I guess we'll just have to wait and see some real pics.

I NEVA liked am but dey look kinda str8
pimp.gif

Good running shoe

I'm excited for these, I've seen and liked the catalog pics, but I need to see the final product before I take them on.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ kevin2nd's sig

You gotta REALLY not like a shoe to do all that.

In all seriousness, that pic just doesn't look good to me. I'll have to reserve full judgment for an in person viewing. That said, they'relooking less promising than the drawings for some reason.

imo, both men's cw look pretty nice in person, but I don't like the $160 price tag...

like someone pointed out to me, how come the pics have stripes on the laceloops and the catalog scans don't. i know nike makes all kinds of changes but itwould he hilarious if you guys were beasting over some fakes. the way the gradation lines are interrupted by the am97 "hump" makes the shoe lookhorrible. that's what makes the am95 so great - the flow of the lines along the shoe. to "squish" the lines to make room for some random,frankensteinish addition completely ruins it. i love air max 95's. i love air max 97's. i don't just make a blanket statement hating all hybrids.the oto hybrids adding the 360 unit was pretty cool imo. i love the cortez with the 360 unit. this is just garbage. waaaay worse than spizikes and theaf1/jordan follies...i mean fusions. plus that, did you know that 2+4^7=666. coincidence? i think not.

Damn those are DOPE!!! neon sole and the reflector lining...WHAT!?! A great hybrid!!!

These have potential but I'll have to see more pics and in person before I decide to buy.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

These real pictures make them look like flea market specials.
Agreed looks like something you could find at a barbershop in Syracuse or on 28th street and Broadway.

^^word, the sketches actually look better than the real samples. Woulda worked better if they just put the '09 midsole on a neon 95 upper or something.

those actually have some real potential...similar to 95's and recent models....have to see them in person to know for sure....love the air max 95 and 09models....keep it up nike

Back
Top Bottom