Air Max 24-7 Info/Pics UPDATE - Real Pic added

Usually I dislike fusions but I always need workout shoes and hate that the current shoes are so flashy. These might work out for me.

From the catalog pics, they look intriguing. I'll be looking forward for these, but won't get my hopes up...

Man... white sockliner really deters me from copping a lot of cool shoes.

I like to stuff half my sock into the shoe during summer months and this is
detrimental for a airmax head like me.

Damn.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

*reserves judgement till actual sample pics are out*

However, they don't look TERRIBLE from the catalog pictures..as compared to other fusions..

Will judge when i see real photos..but i like the idea..even though it's a hybrid..

Although I dislike fusions, I'm very impressed with the Volt cw. I can't wait for actual pics!

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Seen them as well, pretty dope. Neon green kills it. There's also two women colorways as well. BUT in regards to the bottoms,its more like a air max 2009 bottom

also this should be in NIKE not Retro...
Every part of the shoe is retro, what are you talking about? It's pretty much the Air Max cousin to the1/2 cent...

Originally Posted by blco02

I'm pretty sure the price is at least $150.

If the AM 2009 is $160 and they are slapping both '95 and '97 elements on it, I wouldn't be shocked at all ifit was $175, but I see it being $160 if it's a GR. By the "Urban Better" desc. though, Iwouldn't bet on it...

Def not $150....its the price of the AM2009 because it is a 2009 just with a 95 upper.

These shoes are uber sweet...if they actually end up looking like the sample pics I will be all over them in any semi decent colorway.

Back
Top Bottom