AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

FWIW, I don't like 'em at all. Mine are going back. And I sstill haven't worn my volt iDs. I would love to return them if nike drops a GR silver/volt CW.

5593983082_6366913764_b.jpg

looking for these all last weekend, so maybe this weekend places will have them

hmmmm kinda bright......

actually nah.........think im gonna def pass on these, thanks for the pics jeff

YO!

ohwell.gif

Now I'm having second thoughts... everybody I asked thought they were just ok.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

jeffgdula wrote:
5593394821_21bb447ee8_b.jpg

Excuse me if I overlooked but I never saw if you ID'ed these Volts or not.  I know the ones with the solid midsole were IDs but were the ones with the white midsole ID or GR?  

EDIT: Didn't see that big ol' NIKE ID on the tag 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Gonna consider biting the bullet and paying the ID price; haven't paid retail in ages but I still feel like a sucker for being a cheapskate on Volt '09s

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

ohwell.gif

Now I'm having second thoughts... everybody I asked thought they were just ok.

DF!!!
nike shoulda did different shade of grey and green and everything woulda been a go........these are blah.

YO!

Yeah... I think I decided I'll buy for now and just keep DS. If another pair comes along I like better, I'll swap.

DF!!!

I still find myself buying other shoes (lunar/frees) than these, probabl going to be an end of run pickup like I did with the 09 and 10s

saw the grey/green in person today

yea, easy pass.

nike is gonna force me to ID

YO! So my homie copped the neon greens today & threw them on... I think I flopped again.
laugh.gif
Joints hard. He was getting mad love. DF!!!

I scooped the grey/volt color from FL today with 20%, still kinda pricey but I love the colorway...still gonna steal that neon one posted above!

Rocked my volt and greys yesterday and got a lot of compliments and props. From young and older people. I mean nobody will miss you with those one. Can't wait to run at night in them.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I scooped the grey/volt color from FL today with 20%, still kinda pricey but I love the colorway...still gonna steal that neon one posted above!

what grey/volts are you guys talking about?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

laugh.gif
  That's the same question that I was about to ask.  I almost checked to see if I was in the AM09 thread.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm gonna have to get these on a disco, 160 wont work

maybe thats it.
i dunno, lol i shoulda tried em on.......i cant call how i feel on em 
laugh.gif

I went to Finishline in Garden State Plaza and saw the grey/orange Livestrongs them shoes is hot. Finishline is the only spot that got that colorway. I thought all Livestrongs only came in black and yellow.

Originally Posted by oshee

laugh.gif
  That's the same question that I was about to ask.  I almost checked to see if I was in the AM09 thread.

I'm sure they are talking about the grey/neo greens, but I wanted to make sure.

My mistake, thought it was volt, its the cool grey / neo lime posted on the previous page.

2 pairs of IDs are being delivered to me today and one tomorrow. Nike and these damn delays... Should've already had all my pairs.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll post pics when as I get them.

Back
Top Bottom