AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

I'm with the rest of y'all on those... not feeling them at all. I guess I'll put that 20% code I got (for my delayed shipment) to good use and make some more IDs while I still can.

I'm pretty sure that the decent GR colorways will sit and I'll be able to catch them at a discount when the 12s are getting ready to drop.

New colors are trash. %!+ Nike?

It's not cool to put out subpar colorways just because you know the shoe will be a successful ID.

This is so disappointing. Really loved the 09s, passed on the 10s and thought Id get at least 3 of the 11s, but the colors are awful. I just cant afford IDs, I was going to buy through swoosh. Oh well.

^^ Cool, look forward to seeing some pics when you get a chance. Maybe these will be worth a purchase.

some pics of the neo greens show green mesh underneath and some show grey?? if its green i am interested, if not oh well. come on nike give us some sweet GR colorways please.

Originally Posted by krskix

some pics of the neo greens show green mesh underneath and some show grey?? if its green i am interested, if not oh well. come on nike give us some sweet GR colorways please.
It will almost certainly be green.

It's almost like nike is trying to make the GR this bad.  It couldn't happen on accident when there are this many.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by krskix

It will almost certainly be green.

It's almost like nike is trying to make the GR this bad.  It couldn't happen on accident when there are this many.

I really want to see pics so I can snag a pair to go with my cool grey/reds - I am trying to fight the urge but as soon as you post pics it will be over
ohwell.gif

So here is the deal, I want a pair of shoes that I can use for wearing on a normal bases because just about all of my shoes are all basketball shoes. Now My little sister just got a pair of Air Max 24/7 and she told me that they are the most comfiest shoes she has ever worn and owned, which draw me into getting a pair of some Air max Running shoes. So I was looking at the Air max 2010 and 2011 and it looks like those shoes are very comfortable based of the 360 air max unit. I want a pair of running shoes because I see people at my job who work 12 hours a day wearing the 2011's and obviously that shows how comfortable they are to work in and I was also told that they are comfortable. So seeing as though these are my VERY first pair of Nike running shoes, I want to know how do these shoes feel for just for causal purposes and for working in them? Like do you feel the Air Max cushioning as you are walking in them, like a responsive feel? I wear a size 11 in most of my shoes, so how are these cut, big or small? I pretty much want a small review on them, or just your opinion on them. Thanks for anyone that responds.. 

You won't find a pair of shoes more comfortable than 2009, 2010 or 2011 air maxes. You would need the 2009s in an 11, 2010s in an 11.5 and 2011s in an 11. Just go try a pair on and decide for yourself.

This thread makes me so terribly conflicted. After loving the '09 and even the '10,

1) Nike comes with terrible colorways and terrible colorblocking.

2) jeffgdula shows me exactly the colorway I want from nikeID.

So... I may have to copy your grey/volt colorway with the grey/volt midsoles.

Thanks to everybody posting here. I always enjoy checking out the new pics.

Thinkin bout ordering the all gray off deadstock shoes. Are they legit?? Thanks for the help fellas.

Got my volts today. All I can say is they are way more comfortable than the 2010s. I will definitely be id'ing and buying a few more colors of these.

p.s. krkix they are very legit. Got my volts from them.

This GR is women's only, right? I want them but am not trying to ID them when they're a GR.
laugh.gif

xl429890014.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Those are very nice Jeff. I guess I'm going to be adding Neo Greens to my next order even though I'm still pissed that Nike has 5 pairs of my IDs delayed. I don't want to order again until I get everything I already paid for, but those pics are gonna make me crack...

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

5593983082_6366913764_b.jpg

5593394821_21bb447ee8_b.jpg

5593395009_bdd7f57717_b.jpg

I saw those at Footaction Roosevelt Field today those are nice but the green is like a candy paint green,pistachio ice cream or like a cotton candy green. I thought about copping. 

YO! I was hoping for a more volt-esque colorway against the cool grey when the early 2011 pics surfaced last year but these'll do. I'm not paying ID prices when I can grab these discounted from a mall retailer. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom