AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

If that grey ^ is a dark shade, I'm intrigued... If it's like that grey/green 24/7 pair.... It's a pass
20zcmkh.jpg

I want a dark shade of grey upper with the airbag Volt. Hope nikeiD is good to me

I saw the black neon, and these are a big step back from the 09's, and even the 2010's.

They don't look close to being worth $160.

Finishline in Valley Fair in San Jose has all 4 colors, white/blue, white/black, black/volt, and black/grey. They are very comfy, more similar feeling to the 09's than 10's to me. I am going to wait for ID's though...

lmao @ nicekicks promoting that u can ID a pair, how they gon let u ID sumthin that hadnt dropped yet
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

lmao @ nicekicks promoting that u can ID a pair, how they gon let u ID sumthin that hadnt dropped yet
roll.gif
Huh?  Not real sure what you are talking about.  NIKEiD said on their facebook page that these would be on nikeid.com on Feb. 1.  Nice Kicks reported that and then NIKEiD changed their facebook page to say they would be available on the 4th.

my store now has the all black/silver, off white(summit)/black, black/volt, and Livestrongs in. Def feeling the volt pair the most. I unboxed the Livestrongs today, and at first glance I was expecting them to be a little nicer. They look good, but the yellow doesn't seem to be as noticeable/bright as i thought it would be through the top layer of mesh. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow and post.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

I unboxed the Livestrongs today, and at first glance I was expecting them to be a little nicer. They look good, but the yellow doesn't seem to be as noticeable/bright as i thought it would be through the top layer of mesh. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow and post.

good...that's what i was hoping for!!!  this is the look i was hoping for...subtle on the yellow...
livestrong-x-nike-2011-footwear-preview-1.jpg

IDs ARE UP BUT YOU CANT DESIGN THEM YET...

Spoiler [+]
TEASE!!!!

^Shaq, yeah man....and seeing that pic you posted again makes me realize why i wasn't feeling them as much as I thought. I thought it was the subtle yellow thru the mesh, but it's not....its the air pocket. The air pocket on the LiveStrongs is grey, not yellow. That's what threw me off, smh.

I feel I am obligated to take pics and post now...lol

I will show you all what im talking about tonight. work til 9pm, so pics around roughly 10 or so tonight, est.

they shouls have made the air bubble on the 2011 livsestrongs tinted like they did on the 09 livestrongs...

just ordered my first pair $211.09. Ouch!

They have 2 widths and 2 sock liners.

Volt and Solar Red (looks like infrared to me) are options.

wifey just told me she would buy me some ids for my bday/vday. now comes the hard part of designing a colorway i love with no regrets. jeff, good looking design as always.

Back
Top Bottom