AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

i think i will stay with my 2010 air attack blk/volt pair...
none of these 2011 can really make me buy them...

My fingers are crossed for the ID option. I have another pair of 09 IDs that I was about to order. I'll wait a little longer.

Originally Posted by Dip

not digging the sole

Where have you been the since 09?

My only issue is that since 09 they have been using this sole yet the uppers make a difference because the 2010 weren't as comfortable and the 24/7 were a disaster IMO, I hope these feel like 09s.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Dip

Where have you been the since 09?

My only issue is that since 09 they have been using this sole yet the uppers make a difference because the 2010 weren't as comfortable and the 24/7 were a disaster IMO, I hope these feel like 09s.
FINALLY, someone states the truth, the 2010 was pure garbage and the 24/7 !*@?!?!

2011 are straight FIRE and will be copped.

Hopefully the 2009 iD is taken away just yet.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i think i will stay with my 2010 air attack blk/volt pair...
none of these 2011 can really make me buy them...

2011 look better in person

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Saw more pics of the black/volt on sneakernews, I am excited.about these.

nike-air-max-2011-black-volt-shaolin8-01.jpg

nike-air-max-2011-black-volt-shaolin8-02.jpg

The university I attend had a basketball game yesterday, and one of the refs was wearing the black/white swoosh colorway of the 2011s.

Even though that isn't the greatest colorway, I can definitely say that these look REALLY good in person. Also, the sneakernews' pictures of the volts look great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbff

The university I attend had a basketball game yesterday, and one of the refs was wearing the black/white swoosh colorway of the 2011s.

Even though that isn't the greatest colorway, I can definitely say that these look REALLY good in person. Also, the sneakernews' pictures of the volts look great.
pimp.gif
I HAVE REFFED IN 09'S AND THE AIR MAX TRAINER'S WITH THE 2009 AIR UNIT...THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE TO RUN UP AND DOWN THE COURT. A LOT OF GUYS HAVE BEEN BITING MY STYLE WHEN THE ID's HIT.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

These sposed to come out on ID today?
I haven't heard that.  If they are on iD, I suspect Feb. 9th or later.

I agree, probably on 2/9 or later, but I can see why Shady asked...SneakerNews posted something about this about an hour ago or so...check it out they have some id samples...looks like there may be some nice options...

http://sneakernews.com/20...11-available-on-nike-id/

Back
Top Bottom