Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I scooped 2 more 36s for 30% off. I will give the 37 a shot but I have serious doubts it’ll be better than the 36 after reading and watching some videos on them.

The 36 is def a pair that I can see myself playing in for years to come.

“these are no thinner than the 36s!”………….um sure.

Attachments

• 5E14E777-409E-478E-A387-DEDB73FDCA39.jpeg
    5E14E777-409E-478E-A387-DEDB73FDCA39.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 805

Niketalk's folk hero called em trash... Y'all got come at him like y'all came at us for calling em trash?

My man, nobody came at you for calling them trash. The folks that had something to say all said the same thing, which was "if you think a shoe is trash, why do you keep coming back to that thread over and over and over to continue telling people who like them, how much you don't?"

Niketalk's folk hero called em trash... Y'all gone come at him like y'all came at us for calling em trash?

I actually thought NW went easy on the 37s. Sure he called them hideous but he did give praise to other parts of the design. At the end of the day it's just aesthetics/choice of materials.
Now if performance was *** (or tech specs were lied about, *cough Kobe 4 Protro*), then we'd hear uglier words from NW.

I actually thought NW went easy on the 37s. Sure he called them hideous but he did give praise to other parts of the design. At the end of the day it's just aesthetics/choice of materials.
Now if performance was *** (or tech specs were lied about, *cough Kobe 4 Protro*), then we'd hear uglier words from NW.
We'll see when the performance review drops. Hopefully the performance make up for the aesthetic.

Niketalk's folk hero called em trash... Y'all gone come at him like y'all came at us for calling em trash?

I don't think anyone came at you or anyone else because they think the 37's are trash. Most people in this thread didn't like them when they first saw them and still don't really like them.

We'll just get them for basketball.

Now this thread was created on May 9th and we're on page 63.

If Nightwing creates a new video everyday about the 37's until December, wearing different clothes just to tell us about how much he hates the 37's...

Then he'd be like "Y'all".

1662046004047.gif

I don't think anyone came at you or anyone else because they think the 37's are trash. Most people in this thread didn't like them when they first saw them and still don't really like them.

We'll just get them for basketball.

Now this thread was created on May 9th and we're on page 63.

If Nightwing creates a new video everyday about the 37's until December, wearing different clothes just to tell us about how much he hates the 37's...

Then he'd be like "Y'all".

1662046004047.gif
A forum is a place to discuss topics. The topic of this thread is the aj37.... Just like you can salivate over them every page, people are allowed to do the opposite. Correct?

XLCsTe3.png

A forum is a place to discuss topics. The topic of this thread is the aj37.... Just like you can salivate over them every page, people are allowed to do the opposite. Correct?

XLCsTe3.png

There's cooking message boards. If I don't like green been casserole, then I'm noting going to be in that thread telling everyone how much I don't like them.

I'm also not going to be in that thread hoping that they used different color beans to sway me to like them.

And I never salivated over them, they're still just ok to me.

But tell us how much you don't like them, tell us that you don't like the font used on the lettering on the toes.

Come on you can do it

1662048791936.gif

Tell us how the purple jumpman on the soles should've been red.

As a matter of fact, be you and walk to your own beat

1662048878200.gif

and tell us every single thing that you don't like about them page after page after page.

Trust me we want to hear it

1662048934197.gif

Think most people will choose these over the Kyrie 10, LeBron 20, KD, LaMelo 2, GT Cut 2?
If previous years are anything to go by, I don't think so. The Kyrie/KD/PG/Freaks will be more popular and accessible. The LeBron this year looks more like an everyman shoe (in a good way) and not a tank on air bags like previous years. The GT cut is not cheap, and had very limited availability.

There's cooking message boards. If I don't like green been casserole, then I'm noting going to be in that thread telling everyone how much I don't like them.

I'm also not going to be in that thread hoping that they used different color beans to sway me to like them.

And I never salivated over them, they're still just ok to me.

But tell us how much you don't like them, tell us that you don't like the font used on the lettering on the toes.

Come on you can do it

1662048791936.gif

Tell us how the purple jumpman on the soles should've been red.

As a matter of fact, be you and walk to your own beat

1662048878200.gif

and tell us every single thing that you don't like about them page after page after page.

Trust me we want to hear it

1662048934197.gif
So is that a yes or no to my question?

hjDKUcI.gif

If previous years are anything to go by, I don't think so. The Kyrie/KD/PG/Freaks will be more popular and accessible. The LeBron this year looks more like an everyman shoe (in a good way) and not a tank on air bags like previous years. The GT cut is not cheap, and had very limited availability.
It's about time Bron stopped making his shoes like tanks

Back
Top Bottom