Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

6/17

https://static.nike.com/a/images/t_PDP_864_v1/f_auto,b_rgb:f5f5f5/6c090c69-c5cc-443e-8b31-9141aad5f7e3/air-jordan-xxxvi-nitro-mens-basketball-shoes-zv2DcC.png

https://static.nike.com/a/images/t_PDP_864_v1/f_auto,b_rgb:f5f5f5/7ae5e14a-f541-4c01-b0cb-de25f57d90a3/air-jordan-xxxvi-nitro-mens-basketball-shoes-zv2DcC.png

https://static.nike.com/a/images/t_PDP_864_v1/f_auto,b_rgb:f5f5f5/7b122af1-f28d-4cc7-9733-916968be3a99/air-jordan-xxxvi-nitro-mens-basketball-shoes-zv2DcC.png

They really went full on with this Taco Jay thing.

Anybody heard what the 3rd shoe is? (along with the 36s and Jordan Series Taco Jay)

So here they are. Hands down THE best 36 c/w that exists IMO. These are a thing of beauty and pretty close to perfection. I'm sure some will disagree, but man these are 🔥🔥🔥. The color shift, iridescent midsole strip and marble pf outsole are nice details that make them unique. What are yalls thoughts?
20220614_141545.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pick up
1st edition of Year of the Tiger
Got mine 4/6
Did you ever post them? I knew this wasn't a new c/w, but I never saw anyone post the, but I came late to the thread. I had only come here a few times to bash them until the RUIs landed in my lap. That's when I realized I was wrong. 🤦🏾‍♂️

1655232521375.gif

It’s all personal preference anyway but the best?🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get jiggy with that ish
Black/Infrared’s take the cake for me followed closely by the 2 pairs of Rui’s
Like you said it's subjective, but it's really breds for u? I mean, they're clean no doubt, but they just basic and kinda boring. Still beautiful tho, I agree. But the YOTT 1.0s are so vibrant and tastefully done without being overkill like the 2.0s.

So here they are. Hands down THE best 36 c/w that exists IMO. These are a thing of beauty and pretty close to perfection. I'm sure some will disagree, but man these are 🔥🔥🔥. The color shift, iridescent midsole strip and marble pf outsole are nice details that make them unique. What are yalls thoughts?
20220614_141545.jpg
Certified dope really like that marble sole and how the color placement was executed nicely.
Olympic Gold is my favorite.

20220614_141545.jpg
Well done! My YOTT should deliver next week from StockX. I’m old school OG CW, but couldn’t resist these under retail…

20220614_141545.jpg
Very nice shoes indeed, lookin' even better on foot, I must admit.

Tempted to get myself a pair now same for the green spark/gold ones after seing all the pictures here.

Psychic energy >> blk/infra
hmmm...even though I especially like my Psychic PF's, for me it's the blk/infrareds all day! no hesitation.

That being said there is no 36 I don't like so far to be perfectly honest and if I was just for me I'd have at least one of each already, but I try to limit myself to what I ''can'' wear since I still like wear older Jordans on court once or twice a week, so that adds to the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom