Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Smh, out on 36 lows. Too much heel slip. Unless they release more mids that are easily attainable and not like the Rui’s, and that aren’t a clear translucent outsole, that’s it for me on this model. This model got me out of the bron line which I thought would never happen.

Also out on the lows but because of the pinky issue....again. Always one thing with Nike man. Always one thing. Almost balled in em on saturday but switched at the last second. Played about 5-6 games in em yesterday and just sheared off the outer layer of my pinky toe meat :lol:

Everything else about em was good. Traction was good, court feel was good, cushion was good, shoe looked good. Retied once to try to alleviate the toe issue but otherwise didn't have to re-tie em. No go. I hate it here

No. Not worth my time.

But maybe re-read your own posts a little more critically and stop using terms like “grown-up colors”.
You took offense to that? Wow. It was a manner of speaking and not intended to offend. But, to the other point, even if it was worth your time, you would not find such a statement as you suggested. Came here to talk sneakers not argue with people looking for offense when none was given.

Also out on the lows but because of the pinky issue....again. Always one thing with Nike man. Always one thing. Almost balled in em on saturday but switched at the last second. Played about 5-6 games in em yesterday and just sheared off the outer layer of my pinky toe meat :lol:
Bruh, you ain’t lying. That’s why I still ball in shoes that I’ve had for years. I don’t play enough to really wear them out, plus my hooping shoes never touch outside or pavement… just hardwood courts so they last. I switch between my Melo M11 and believe it or not AJ 2012 Tinker Hatfields. The 2012’s are pretty much retired now, though. Traction was crazy good and they ride nice and low!

Looking for another perfect shoe, but lately they have all had a fatal flaw.

You took offense to that? Wow. It was a manner of speaking and not intended to offend. But, to the other point, even if it was worth your time, you would not find such a statement as you suggested. Came here to talk sneakers not argue with people looking for offense when none was given.

Keep going. You’re entertaining.

Smh, out on 36 lows. Too much heel slip. Unless they release more mids that are easily attainable and not like the Rui’s, and that aren’t a clear translucent outsole, that’s it for me on this model. This model got me out of the bron line which I thought would never happen.

I tried on a pair of the 36 lows and the right sneaker had heel slip for me and ran long but the left felt a bit more snug. Maybe it was just that pair, but maybe not given you mentioned it as well.

What’s strange is why there would be heel slippage in the first place, when the mids don’t have that. While I know the lows aren’t the exact same as the mids, I just find it odd that I’ve experienced it. I’m going to go back to the store and try on a pair today to see if any change. Anyone else experience heel slip or the lows fitting long?

JS”

I tried on a pair of the 36 lows and the right sneaker had heel slip for me and ran long but the left felt a bit more snug. Maybe it was just that pair, but maybe not given you mentioned it as well.

What’s strange is why there would be heel slippage in the first place, when the mids don’t have that. While I know the lows aren’t the exact same as the mids, I just find it odd that I’ve experienced it. I’m going to go back to the store and try on a pair today to see if any change. Anyone else experience heel slip or the lows fitting long?

JS”
That is strange. I just bought a 10 and 10.5 infrared lows for my son to try. He went .5 up in the lows but has not experienced any heel slippage (yet).

Screenshot_20220531-180352_Twitter.jpg

I think Melo is washed as a player, but I’m glad he still in the NBA because he gets some fire PE AJs :nthat::lol:

Back
Top Bottom