Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

You in a rec league, B. Just ball out, you don’t need triple black ref shoes
Is it too hard to get something like Taxi’s or Concord colorway? Do I need to be walking around with rainbows on my feet or wearing Bulls jersey to have my hooping fit match? Stop acting like a simple black, or white, or black and white, color scheme is unreasonable. I can wear all green sneakers with a navy blue shirt, but I’d rather not.

No you’re nitpicking. If you wanted the shoe, you’d get it. There are plenty of colorways that are simple or could probably work for you. No one would look down on you for “not matching.” It just sounds like you’re talking yourself out of the model.

No you’re nitpicking. If you wanted the shoe, you’d get it. There are plenty of colorways that are simple or could probably work for you. No one would look down on you for “not matching.” It just sounds like you’re talking yourself out of the model.

What makes you think I care if anyone would look down on me for matching? I’ve been matching my whole life. I’m not finna start role calling just because the youngins do it. Look, I like the shoe, I just don’t like any color ways that got released, for me to wear. I’m not even saying the color ways are ugly… they just aren’t for me. No reason for you to take it personally.

Is it too hard to get something like Taxi’s or Concord colorway? Do I need to be walking around with rainbows on my feet or wearing Bulls jersey to have my hooping fit match? Stop acting like a simple black, or white, or black and white, color scheme is unreasonable. I can wear all green sneakers with a navy blue shirt, but I’d rather not.

All green sneakers with a navy shirt actually look good together in a hoop setting. You never heard of complementing colors?

Smh, out on 36 lows. Too much heel slip. Unless they release more mids that are easily attainable and not like the Rui’s, and that aren’t a clear translucent outsole, that’s it for me on this model. This model got me out of the bron line which I thought would never happen.
That’s disappointing. Heel slip is deal breaker. I had heel slip in my 32 lows, but the mids were perfect… and both pairs were same size. I heard the new Bron’s don’t have great traction. Can you confirm/deny? They look great, but I need really good to excellent traction on my shoes.

How is it possible that they didn’t make one nice conservative grown man colorway? Bruh, not everyone wants neon, multicolor, or patterns.

Lol no feelings were hurt, but you’re reaching.

This was your original statement. You said there were no conservative colorways, when in fact I and others have named numerous. White/gold, white/blue (Tatum’s), white/red, white/sport blue, black/infrared, upcoming black/gold lows. That’s more than half the colorways that are simple and not loud, neon, multicolor, or patterns. You are nitpicking if you thinking they aren’t lol.

That’s disappointing. Heel slip is deal breaker. I had heel slip in my 32 lows, but the mids were perfect… and both pairs were same size. I heard the new Bron’s don’t have great traction. Can you confirm/deny? They look great, but I need really good to excellent traction on my shoes.
Traction has been fine on the Bron 19s.

Just fine or good/great? Court conditions? How is court feel compared to the Jordan 35 or 36? Do they feel low to the ground, or higher? Thanks man. I really would like to start wearing higher impact protection sneakers, but I don’t want to lose speed/agility.
Way better than most recent Lebrons. It’s behind the 36s in court feel (36s are the best shoe I’ve played in since the Kobe 9’s, but that’s just me and my preferences).They do feel higher off the ground but not to the point where it feels unstable.

Dudes who go out of their way to match shoes with their uniforms………usually trash at ball. Lol
I actually agree with this somewhat.

But as I said, I wear simple colors. I’m not out there matching fancy colors. I just don’t like clashing colors. I wasn’t aware that was frowned upon.

Way better than most recent Lebrons. It’s behind the 36s in court feel (36s are the best shoe I’ve played in since the Kobe 9’s, but that’s just me and my preferences).They do feel higher off the ground but not to the point where it feels unstable.
I used to ball in the black Kobe 9 EXT mids. Dope shoes. Air Jordan 28 Bamboos are probably my favorite of all time hooping shoes. I wear the Melo M11 mostly. My 35’s are great, but the outside edge of the upper digs into the bottom of my outside ankle when I lace them up tight (like I like it). 34’s were great performance wise but were uncomfortable for me. I did want the 36’s but I’ll probably jump back in the game on the 37’s.

Back
Top Bottom