Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Haven't checked in a here in a while.

Those Blue Voids have grown on me. If they're around in a couple of months may cop.

Seeing the eyelets rip and other defects ain't a good look.

Giving the minimalist approach JB took with the 34s, I wonder what Zion's pairs are made of considering he's built like a tank?

Vibranium?

This week is tough for me. My oldest brother passed away in his sleep on Thursday so it’s been hazy for me. Me and my dad actually found him on his couch and that image is in my mind. To get some sanity I been tracking this sneaker and it seems only footlocker and finish line have the chi colorway on the release so these might be limited. But it seems the blue voids are still on ndc. I just want this sneaker. Anyways sorry for saddening the thread. I just miss my brother

Sorry for your loss.

Blessings to you and your family.

1570321125240.png

1570321168913.png

1570321193689.png

1570321082716.png

At first, trying them on, that band aid was rubbing against my foot. After playing for a bit it didn't anymore. The only cons are the heel slippage and the lace loop on mine ripped after two games, similar to that other guy on here

I’m in Brooklyn NYC

I work temp at DSG, might be able to help you with the chi's 14 days after release date employee policy. No luck on Blue Voids though, DSG didn't get them. HMU on PM if interested. No guarantees though, not sure how their gonna drop them, or if I'll be able to get my hands on more than 1 pair. I'm in Houston too BTW if you didnt know.

After my 4th wear. Not sure if they were like this to begin with. Glad I ordered a few pairs, this one is going back to Nike.

CDC0E62F-570C-4749-9BD7-5584564C6EB3.jpeg

CD2DB980-509A-40DA-8BB1-07F2198D8620.jpeg

EC1EC7F2-E2EB-4B86-9593-952B5F96CB10.jpeg

No zoom popping on the 29s, I just felt the 29 lacked support in the upper specifically the heel counter
29 is my blessing and curse.... I never even got them til 2 years afterward.... then I realized they’re the best sneaker I ever played in. Past couple years I haven’t been able to play in anything except them. I’m trying these and kd12s now. KDs def going back. These I haven’t decided yet. May keep for casual cuz I love em

After my 4th wear. Not sure if they were like this to begin with. Glad I ordered a few pairs, this one is going back to Nike.

CDC0E62F-570C-4749-9BD7-5584564C6EB3.jpeg

CD2DB980-509A-40DA-8BB1-07F2198D8620.jpeg

EC1EC7F2-E2EB-4B86-9593-952B5F96CB10.jpeg

Have not seen these in person yet, but that material on the toe looks flimsy and thin. No way is Zion's pair built the way the retail pairs are. Never mind the fact he will have a new pair every game until his shoe comes out. And this is only after 4 wears? Wow.

Have not seen these in person yet, but that material on the toe looks flimsy and thin. No way is Zion's pair built the way the retail pairs are. Never mind the fact he will have a new pair every game until his shoe comes out. And this is only after 4 wears? Wow.

The shoe is flimsy.

Man these perform like monsters wow

48C8CA79-75E6-4959-AD5B-3CDCD96324FE.jpeg
A29F60B0-8E68-40CE-A290-4237A8948657.jpeg
4A327F85-6C33-40E9-AF0B-1535CBB0747F.jpeg

Same here. Played today for the first time in em, for about 2 and a half hours. Ran a game of half and they were okay, and I had some backups in case I didn't like em. Then we ran full for the rest of the time and they are beastly. No issues at all.

I originally tried them on with my thinner socks and those didn't work. Then I put on some elites and that felt nice so I went and shot around in those on Friday and the shoes felt great and the bounce is nice. My shot was even going in cleaner - more arc. So then I dug through my closet and found some stance nba socks I'd overpaid for a few years ago and those are perfect in these. Just enough cushion, just enough thinness for my feet. I'm a wide/big footer but a guard.

I was getting steals, beating people to the ball, and hitting some decent jumpers. I probably made 1 or 2 more that I'd usually blow (but I did miss a point blank layup because I was stupid and didn't use the backboard). But I blocked 3 or 4 shots and only once did I have a guy step on my foot (When I wear lighter shoes like the Freak 1's I'm quick enough and moving and nobody steps on my feet but when I wear bulkier stuff like the Lebron 16s it happens multiple times cause I got big *** feet).

Anyway, after reading some of the reports in here I was ready to consider a return. But nope, these bad boys are #1 now. Some of the best shoes I've played in because they tick all the boxes. Look great, feel great, they aren't lows but play like it, great cushion but light enough that I don't sacrifice speed - A1. I'm still not feeling the breds or really even the eclipse, so I'm waiting for the snow leopards.

Wish yall the best in whatever you end up in. These things just happen to be the jackpot for me.

This week is tough for me. My oldest brother passed away in his sleep on Thursday so it’s been hazy for me. Me and my dad actually found him on his couch and that image is in my mind. To get some sanity I been tracking this sneaker and it seems only footlocker and finish line have the chi colorway on the release so these might be limited. But it seems the blue voids are still on ndc. I just want this sneaker. Anyways sorry for saddening the thread. I just miss my brother

My sincerest condolences to you and your family bud. I deal with my own health issues and think about not being here for my wife and it scares me. Life is too short. Keep in touch with all your loved ones! My prayers for you and everyone in your family.

Same here. Played today for the first time in em, for about 2 and a half hours. Ran a game of half and they were okay, and I had some backups in case I didn't like em. Then we ran full for the rest of the time and they are beastly. No issues at all.

I originally tried them on with my thinner socks and those didn't work. Then I put on some elites and that felt nice so I went and shot around in those on Friday and the shoes felt great and the bounce is nice. My shot was even going in cleaner - more arc. So then I dug through my closet and found some stance nba socks I'd overpaid for a few years ago and those are perfect in these. Just enough cushion, just enough thinness for my feet. I'm a wide/big footer but a guard.

I was getting steals, beating people to the ball, and hitting some decent jumpers. I probably made 1 or 2 more that I'd usually blow (but I did miss a point blank layup because I was stupid and didn't use the backboard). But I blocked 3 or 4 shots and only once did I have a guy step on my foot (When I wear lighter shoes like the Freak 1's I'm quick enough and moving and nobody steps on my feet but when I wear bulkier stuff like the Lebron 16s it happens multiple times cause I got big *** feet).

Anyway, after reading some of the reports in here I was ready to consider a return. But nope, these bad boys are #1 now. Some of the best shoes I've played in because they tick all the boxes. Look great, feel great, they aren't lows but play like it, great cushion but light enough that I don't sacrifice speed - A1. I'm still not feeling the breds or really even the eclipse, so I'm waiting for the snow leopards.

Wish yall the best in whatever you end up in. These things just happen to be the jackpot for me.

[
1570407687624.gif
/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom