Air Jordan xxxiv first info

-great overall performer that might just steal best shoe of 2019 from the KD 12

It's been an amazing year. When the WN2 came out I thought it was a great start to the year and I knew it would remain a player all year. KD12 brought the mid year summer heat. And now the 34 looks to be the closer.

The 34 and the KD12 actually delivered on what was marketed. Zoom turbo is a gimmick and you can rename flyknit every year Lebron but it's still flyknit.

I'm hearing traction issues with the Lebron 17 (looks like it rides high too) and I just don't see the Kyrie 6 changing things up and giving us amazing cushion. I would be shocked if something topped the 34 in these final months.

:nerd:
Screenshot_20191004_162030.jpg
??
1570237055829.png

It's been an amazing year. When the WN2 came out I thought it was a great start to the year and I knew it would remain a player all year. KD12 brought the mid year summer heat. And now the 34 looks to be the closer.

The 34 and the KD12 actually delivered on what was marketed. Zoom turbo is a gimmick and you can rename flyknit every year Lebron but it's still flyknit.

I'm hearing traction issues with the Lebron 17 (looks like it rides high too) and I just don't see the Kyrie 6 changing things up and giving us amazing cushion. I would be shocked if something topped the 34 in these final months.
those are some great ones. For me the best of the year were Jordan 33 SE but can't wait to try the 34.

Man I really hope those Zion 34's release those are :emoji_fire:

HOH Houston Galleria looks like they sold out :wow: finally made it to check them out, and they were nowhere to be seen. I was in a rush so I didnt ask, but they were not on display anywhere. Lame employee saw my Westbrook Rockets player name and number Nike T, and said wow you back from Hawaii already :stoneface: that was my cue to leave. Was gonna see if they'd show me the chi 34's, but after that comment I bounced.

Man I really hope those Zion 34's release those are :emoji_fire:

HOH Houston Galleria looks like they sold out :wow: finally made it to check them out, and they were nowhere to be seen. I was in a rush so I didnt ask, but they were not on display anywhere. Lame employee saw my Westbrook Rockets player name and number Nike T, and said wow you back from Hawaii already :stoneface: that was my cue to leave. Was gonna see if they'd show me the chi 34's, but after that comment I bounced.
Lmao....

Was that thick lightskin chick there though?:nerd:

Dude must have just seen my Metallic 5's and thought his "smooth line" would entice me to buy something. Joke was on him... it backfired. Because I did intend to buy something, not sure what, but I had a whole burning in my pocket. Why does Footlocker hire such muppets.

I usually wear beaters to footstores cause it helps (sad as that is) that the employees rarely talk to me. If they do, they just say “how ya doin” because they think I don’t know anything about shoes in my beat up air max 95.

This week is tough for me. My oldest brother passed away in his sleep on Thursday so it’s been hazy for me. Me and my dad actually found him on his couch and that image is in my mind. To get some sanity I been tracking this sneaker and it seems only footlocker and finish line have the chi colorway on the release so these might be limited. But it seems the blue voids are still on ndc. I just want this sneaker. Anyways sorry for saddening the thread. I just miss my brother

This week is tough for me. My oldest brother passed away in his sleep on Thursday so it’s been hazy for me. Me and my dad actually found him on his couch and that image is in my mind. To get some sanity I been tracking this sneaker and it seems only footlocker and finish line have the chi colorway on the release so these might be limited. But it seems the blue voids are still on ndc. I just want this sneaker. Anyways sorry for saddening the thread. I just miss my brother

That’s rough, man. My sincere condolences for your loss. Prayers out to you and your family.

Sucks man. Condolences. Hope you get the shoes you want.

I feel for you man, my little brother was murdered 6 years ago. I still tear up thinking about him. Not to down your mood, but it will take a while to get over it and never fully. It's roughest during the holidays, and birthdays. Sorry for your loss man, I know how it feels.

I'm very sorry to hear that. It sure makes me think about what's really important in life. How old was he?

49. His bday was in March. I just feel for my pops. My mother died in 1995 and now he gotta bury a son. My brother was a sneaker head too. I would cop him whatever Jordan’s came out for x mas for him.

Man, other than the ages (he was 23)our story is eerily similar. My brother passed in August 2013, then my mother had an annyuerism in December 2013 and passed. Just me and my pops now, we stay in touch, but we're not as close as we should be. My aunts, uncles, and grandparents are closer than ever after 2013. My brother was no sneakerhead, but he loved his ATV's. Hold on to whatever relationships you've got with family, it'll hold each other together. Again man I feel for you, was he you're only sibling?

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my older brother to suicide. My younger brother means everything to me. Keep him in your heart man. He will always be with you. True prayers to you and your family.

Bless up my brother my sincere condolences. I’ve had a rocky ride lately also but with my own health issues and afraid of not being here for my lil boy. I look at life completely different. Hope you can get the kicks bro if not I’m sure someone here can oop you for sure my guy

Back
Top Bottom