Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I think they pushed the release back to 16 November. I see that Foot Locker updated their release calendar and there is a Jordan XXXIII in “Desert Ore” for that date. Interesting.

I'm dealing with the same issue. Plenty of room in the toe box but the mid foot and arch is a killer. I was going to send them back a get a half size up but I think it would be to long and to much room in the toe box. I havent worn them out yet I'm just hoping they loosen up when I do wear them out.

Same for me. I gave them another try, but I’m done with them now. Loosened the wire until it had slack in it and didn’t lock in and my feet still hurt after balling.

Same for me. I gave them another try, but I’m done with them now. Loosened the wire until it had slack in it and didn’t lock in and my feet still hurt after balling.
I took the insoles out and they fit damn near perfect. The only problem is that the toe box now has wrinkles. If I get the size 11 it will probably wrinkle up too. I don't want to send them back. I love this shoe. I don't know what else to do tho.:frown:

That's so dumb engineering.
It seems to be worse than the too narrowed LeBron 11 toe area.
It does not make sense if people can only wear these if they remove the insoles.
I just said forget it and bought a half size up on StockX for $185 +$13.95 shipping. Sending my 10.5 back tomorrow. I kept trying but it just made since to get the 11. I shouldn't have to remove the insoles to get a better fit for a $175 shoe.

is the shoe basketball wearable if we remove the insole?

because I wear my 32 on size 9.5US and its snug but it breaks in and now very comfy

so Im thinking to get the 33 on the same 9.5US but remove the insole and play with it without insole?

anybody tried running / jogging / playing without insole????

is the shoe basketball wearable if we remove the insole?

because I wear my 32 on size 9.5US and its snug but it breaks in and now very comfy

so Im thinking to get the 33 on the same 9.5US but remove the insole and play with it without insole?

anybody tried running / jogging / playing without insole????

I would never wear any sport shoes without any insoles.
Don't ruin your feet.
Most sport shoes already have not optimal insoles.
I recommend either gel insoles or even orthopedic insoles (if required) to wear shoes if you gonna walk in them a lot.
I'm almost 40 now and i can tell you the soreness and aftermath of wearing improper shoe structure will come when you get older.

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 9.59.22 AM.png

Yikes

I’m glad

:lol:

I’m a little surprised to read all the bad reviews and fit issues, but I guess every foot is different. I chose the same size as the 31, 30 and 29 and although the midfoot is snug, the 33s are really comfortable. I wear orthotics when I play basketball and these actually work well with them, which is surprising because they usually don’t work well with shoes that aren’t spacious (ex. kd9).

I broke them in walking around the house for the day and they feel great. For casual wear, if you unstrap the strap (can easily fold it behind the tongue) and keep the lace mechanism loose (pull the eject cord and pull the medial side flap to give the cables more slack) it doesn’t feel too tight.

I did a light workout in them and I love the lockdown and forefoot cushioning. They feel more supportive and stable than most of the sneakers coming out these days with more flimsy lightweight uppers. The upcoming colorways are pretty uninspiring, but if they release something similar to the grey or fire red 3 samples from the design sketches they’ve shown, I’ll probably get more pairs.

For what it’s worth. When I said I removed my insole and the shoe became a tremendous amount more comfortable, technically I wear a 14.5 so I always buy 15’s. Since the “Future of Flights” only came to retail up to size 14 that’s the size I have. I hope at least the all black come in a GR size run instead of the QS size run these dropped with...

I copped mainly for off court purposes with this first cw drop...seems like i will be able to get another cw that drops in the future on discount to ball in...asking myself if jb does decide to add laces would i cop? The way the shoe is set up now has 51% of my interest level in them!

I was told the black pair was suppose to release today. Went to HOH and Footaction. No where to be found. 23isback was the source. Am I missing something?

Tried on TTS of the Future Flights with Jordan Brand Dri-Fit ankle socks.

About 1 cm of extra room length-wise and a little snug width-wise. For my feet, the KD 9 (flyknit upper) and PG 1 (mesh upper forefoot, synthetic leather hindfoot) fit more snug compared to the 33s. I also feel as though the Zoom Kobe 4 and 5 are also more snug compared to the 33s, but I chalk that up to the less compliant synthetic uppers of the Kobes.

EDIT: I can also feel pronounced support underneath the arch of my feet (I have medium arch feet and tend to over-pronate while running). I'm guessing those with low arches will also find the 33s uncomfortable because of this.

I'm curious as to the type of socks people are wearing when they're saying the 33s are too tight. I'm guessing Elite socks?

If there's any doubt, best to try on the shoes wearing the socks you plan on wear with them prior to purchasing. Easier said that done, but at least Nike's return policy is flexible.

Last edited:
Had no clue 23isback was still around lol. They updated their site but its still kind of poop and as unofficial as it always has been :lol:

Back
Top Bottom