Air Jordan XXXII (32)

To me lows should be summer shoes, to rock with shorts. I wonder why they decided to drop them in the winter... Does anyone know, have there ever been any lows from Jordans numbered line to drop in the winter (retros excluded)? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

adapting to what hoopers are asking for...
im not even sure if more hoopers play in mids or lows anymore. remember when nba players used to wear "highs"? :lol:

I think bigs play in mids while wings and guards play in lows.

At least that's what I would do if I was either

adapting to what hoopers are asking for...
im not even sure if more hoopers play in mids or lows anymore. remember when nba players used to wear "highs"? :lol:

Makes some sense... I see a lot of guys playing in lows now. I tried in high school a few times and ended up with rolled/sprained ankle everytime lol

You guys know how the 31 had colorways like the ssb and space jams that kinda matched with other jordan models,
do you think Jordan will come out with an Altitude or Concord colorway for the 32s? That would be sick

the only thing that sort of annoys me on these are the design where the laces are. I think the shoe couldve done without it. looking like ol sin x graph lol

Andre Drummond had a PE on at the Pistons/Hornets game last night and I saw like three other Hornets wearing them too.

Last edited:
Ended up copping the Rossos off Stock X for retail including shipping. Hopefully they aren't flaw'dup when they arrive. Between these and the flyknits, I'm good for a min.

Haven't had a chance to hoop in mine yet but just from try on and walking around my house I prefer the 31's.....I like the cushion better and the 31's don't feel as tight . Maybe I need to hoop in these to unlock the zoom but so far I like the 29 and 31 more than these

Back
Top Bottom