Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I tried a 10.5 on too and noticed that they still fit in the toe area but it seemed like the whole shoe was squeezing my foot. If I played ball with them, the 10.5 might suffice but casually, I think I prefer an 11.

22159328_298908343925407_1327147312530587648_n.jpg

I'm waiting on some white CWs for these. Might even pay retail if they do a good job on a white/black/red chicago CW.

Got my red mids in today. Shoes and package are both very nice. Shoe fits TTS length and width (width is a little snug but I can feel a little elastic stretch). Forefoot zoom feels very good. Heel zoom is there but less noticeable just trying them on. Midsole is stiff. Shoes feel a little bottom heavy. Not sure if I'm going to keep them though. I prefer to play in lows, so I might just return them and wait for a good colorway of the lows to drop.

Also, these feel more stable underfoot than the 31s.

Last edited:
yeah, no protruding zoom

even casually I always felt wobbly wearing the 31

Me too. The 32s feel like a nice evolution of what JB tried to do with the 31s. They improved the knit upper, zoom setup (I like targeted zoom better than full lenght), stability and traction compared to the 31s. Nice job JB.

To me lows should be summer shoes, to rock with shorts. I wonder why they decided to drop them in the winter... Does anyone know, have there ever been any lows from Jordans numbered line to drop in the winter (retros excluded)? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Some folks that buy a lot of shoes will just keep them on ice till then

hopefully the ones i like will hit deep disco by the time it starts to get warm again lol

Back
Top Bottom