Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Greg Monroe XXXIIs.

GregMonroe32.png

I was able to see the red 32 in hand. Just a little things I noticed. First, the shoe is noticeably heavier than the 31. Not sure it's a good thing or not. But it's heavier. The red is not as deep as the pictures but also not as dull as the red 5. Lastly, looks like a limited release. My size which is a popular size only had 2 pairs. Not trying to hype. Just informing.

They sound like good performers with limited testing so far.

I guess the reds will be somewhat limited. I'll try to get a pair. If I miss out, then other colorways should be easy to get in the next few months like with the 31s...

Would be koo if you Photoshop peeps would do a Jordan XXX2 like the OG White/Black/Red colorway he wore in Slam Dunk contest in Seattle 1987....Im really hoping JB comes threw with a set-up like that colorway, crossin fingerz!

I like banned more than the all reds. I am hoping for a more varied mix of colorways later on like with the XXXIs. I bought 3 XXXIs. I wanted a change so I didn't buy any bulls colorways. I'll get the banned XXXIIs and maybe one or two or colorways if they are done nicely.

Reactions: PJS
I'll give it a shot trying to get em but I don't think I'll ever wear them. I like the black better. If I don't get then I won't cry.

Back
Top Bottom