Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Really Nike ?? What happen on the heel zoom ? why so small now?

uhkl.jpg

I honestly feel this model will sell slower than the 31. Not that the 31 flew off the shelf.

31 was a better design, and better marketing. Only 32 I see selling fast is the red, even though the black pair is better looking

The launch colorway looks like different shades of red all over the shoe. Not a good look bro.:smh:

Been reading up on these and watching some overseas reviews since some ppl already got their hands on them. Anybody know if part of the flyknit is stretchy like the KD10 or adidas primeknit? I'm starting to not be a fan of the usual flyweave/KD9 flyknit cuz once u start playing in them, they stretch out permanently and its like your shoe gets a half size bigger and then u gotta choke the laces.

Reviewers starting to get their free pairs from JB. Looking forward to seeing some review of these...

Been reading up on these and watching some overseas reviews since some ppl already got their hands on them. Anybody know if part of the flyknit is stretchy like the KD10 or adidas primeknit? I'm starting to not be a fan of the usual flyweave/KD9 flyknit cuz once u start playing in them, they stretch out permanently and its like your shoe gets a half size bigger and then u gotta choke the laces.

In case this helps anyone, I asked Nightwing via his youtube video and his response is that the flyknit is not stretchy, but thick even up to the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom