Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

You guys think any other color laces would work on the Xmas besides orange or black? I was thinking maybe blue or yellow/green laces that would match the patterns on the shoe. What do you guys think?
You could probably go with almost any color IMO with the speckling and hints of different color on the upper.  Yellow or green might look good.  I think even some whites might look good.

Those orange laces seem to set em off just right though

I have and love both, and personally couldn't decide between the two (Lebron XI and XX8).  I think larger players might appreaciate the Lebrons more than smaller guards.
Makes sense.  I am a small guard.  The discomfort for me on the Lebron XI is the stiffness of the upper (kinda obvious) whereas the XX8 has one of the thinnest uppers of any bball shoe.

Man... I know this is a little thing but I've only worn my Xmas xx8 se once, went to grab em and put on today and my black cat decals on the insoles have curled up and peeled off.... Major bummer, I thought it was a nice little detail.

Maybe it's the socks you're wearing. I've hooped in my pair 3 times and the decals are fine. (Decals on other pairs I've worn i.e KD VI peeled after one wear for comparison)

I just tried on the Lebron XI and the XX8 SE is by far a much better shoe for comfort and performance.  In fact, I think the Lebron XI is way overrated, but that is for a different thread.  Anyway, I have 2 of the camo's and the xmas SE on the way and I am still considering getting one of the solid colored ones in Feb!  Does it count as quadrupling up if they are all different colors?  Probably not.
Haven't tried on the lebron xi but did try the x and it's no contest between that and the xx8. The difference between the xx8s is about the difference between MJ and lebron. The Xs were just bulky and unresponsive

Maybe it's the socks you're wearing. I've hooped in my pair 3 times and the decals are fine. (Decals on other pairs I've worn i.e KD VI peeled after one wear for comparison)
maybe... dunno though I wear elites and only had them on for maybe an hour and wasnt hooping in them... i think they just didnt get put on great

Hmm.. just got my xmas in the post.. they feel amazing (maybe 0.5 big) but I swear I can feel more 'air' in the front left airbag, than in the right.. can def feel the difference.. 

If the black and red pair had the same color blocking of the Melo's with the red on the bottom (see photo below) I would buy 2-3 pairs and be good with basketball shoes for a long time. I love these shoes from a performance standpoint, but the white on the bottom of these is just turning me all the way off. I guess I will just keep balling in my Christmas pair 
ohwell.gif

If the black and red pair had the same color blocking of the Melo's with the red on the bottom (see photo below) I would buy 2-3 pairs and be good with basketball shoes for a long time. I love these shoes from a performance standpoint, but the white on the bottom of these is just turning me all the way off. I guess I will just keep balling in my Christmas pair 
ohwell.gif
Yeah I agree. I actually like these more than the black/red SE's I got last week.

If the black and red pair had the same color blocking of the Melo's with the red on the bottom (see photo below) I would buy 2-3 pairs and be good with basketball shoes for a long time. I love these shoes from a performance standpoint, but the white on the bottom of these is just turning me all the way off. I guess I will just keep balling in my Christmas pair :\

View media item 753305

When are the black and red melos droppin in the US? Feb 1?

Back
Top Bottom