Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

The shoe really just didn't match the price zipped up not so much zip down decent preferably that what if w/c sample pic

put em on today...definitely like em better zipped down. they feel amazing though.

Given how the last 3 flagship models have sat on shelves and moved from sale prices to outlets, I'm not surprised that they are limiting how many pairs are released.  I was able to get all 3 for about $190 each.  The pics of the shoes really do them no justice.  I plan on getting the Red/Camo pair that releases and I'm done for a minute on the shoe buying.  (I hope) 
roll.gif
i still think that this jordan will go to outlets cause design an price will b too extreme for most people. they also started out slow wit the last 2-3 flagship pairs. than by summer they flood the market.

The black camos are the only ones out of the initial lineup I'm interested in and they screwed those up and recalled them.

If they decide to flood the market I can definitely see the potential in that happening.  

man i really want the black pair but im soooo sick of clear soles. i want something that isnt going to yellow after i wear them 10 times.

guess ill just save my money until I can make a nikeID pair with a cool grey upper

Anyone who actually paid to own these is a roody poo candy *** jabroni. Hopefully JB included a bottle of lube before shoving these prices up your *****.

Adjusted for inflation, the Air Jordan XX8 is $5 cheaper than the Foamposite One was in 1997. You've had 16 years to stop crying and to move on with your life. There are other companies that make shoes. There are other threads as well.

Also, some of us can afford high end athletic equipment and value our bodies and health more than we value a few dollars.

Dropped by the Footaction in Serramonte mall and was surprised to find Black Camos on display. Copped a size 11, heads up for anyone in the Bay Area

Haha. Lot of hate for these. Try them on. It will change your mind
So true, everyone who saw me in them told me how ugly they are.They have no idea how these hug your feet. Plus I like the design, the shape is interesting. Only think I don't like is the inner neon green

So true, everyone who saw me in them told me how ugly they are.They have no idea how these hug your feet. Plus I like the design, the shape is interesting. Only think I don't like is the inner neon green
agreed it's such a hipster "og" colorway for these
grin.gif
 i mean yeah its a modern shoe but cmon fluorescent colors and ppl walking around with the shoe hanging off their feet... just no.
mean.gif

surprised that these are selling out...because they are sitting in the store where I'm at....would like to have that box that came with them in Houston

Do the green camos look good in person? My order got cancelled and I'm not sure if I should put some effort to get them or not. 

I want a pair of these bad but if I buy into this 250.00 priceline, I'm contributing to problem. Just think what retro prices will be starting with the holiday releases if they can truly pull this one off, LOL! The 88's and these are the beginning of the 200+ era.

I want a pair of these bad but if I buy into this 250.00 priceline, I'm contributing to problem. Just think what retro prices will be starting with the holiday releases if they can truly pull this one off, LOL! The 88's and these are the beginning of the 200+ era.
If you try these on you will not want to wear retros anymore. I put on my cavs iv and honestly, after wearing the XX8s it was like having rocks attached to my feet. I'm selling them pronto along with all my other retros to get as many xx8s as I can.

The fit  is perfect on these

Back
Top Bottom