Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Westbrook PEs are great.  The best colorways so far have been the solid black upper pairs.  Not crazy about the camo options or the elephant or bamboo.  I like to wear my back/ green like Westbrook does with the fold near the top below the jumpman on the bootie.  

I really hope these hit NIKEID. I talked with a Nike rep and they had no info on if or when they would be available. I want an all blacked out pair with maybe color on the sole...preferably transparent.

Any word on NIKE ID for these?  I'm thinking about a black pair but it doesn't need to be the volts.  I would rather the inside be another color...

Any info on future releases? Black Camo's? Some sites saying March 2nd for the Blue ~ Red ~ Yellow Camo color-ups...

I'm really digging the solid uppers but the Black Camo is about the only design styled upper I'm diggin...

Other than that I'm holding out for NikeID...

people that are laughing at people buying a "recalled" shoe for $250 dont realize that nike has a 2 yr warranty on their products.

if the sole separates then they get a voucher or a replacement pair for free.

win/win situation.

Is this true for products not purchased directly through nikestore.com?

people that are laughing at people buying a "recalled" shoe for $250 dont realize that nike has a 2 yr warranty on their products.

if the sole separates then they get a voucher or a replacement pair for free.

win/win situation.

Is this true for products not purchased directly through nikestore.com?

correct. im not sure they even ask where you purchased the product from. its pretty much a manufacturer's warranty.

Tried these on today. They feel springy.

I thought the pairs with the design on the shroud would be textured. :lol:

Kind of disappointed it isn't like that.

Yea, only the HOH in my area got them out of the 5 footlockers in my area. They made them extremely tough to get and they only had 1 or 2 of each size where i am at. 
I think the look had more to do with them selling out then the availability of the shoe. I'm currently bidding on a pair of Joker's at$370, the most I'll pay is $400 
embarassed.gif

Any info on future releases? Black Camo's? Some sites saying March 2nd for the Blue ~ Red ~ Yellow Camo color-ups...

I'm really digging the solid uppers but the Black Camo is about the only design styled upper I'm diggin...

Other than that I'm holding out for NikeID...
Can I ask where you see March 2nd? Ever since I saw the Heels in the blue camo, those are the joints I'm after.

I think the look had more to do with them selling out then the availability of the shoe. I'm currently bidding on a pair of Joker's at$370, the most I'll pay is $400 
embarassed.gif
I would seriously wait if you want a pair of Jokers, they arent sold out. They were just recalled because they were sent before the release date. They will probably be sold again in the future and you can get them for retail, but hey. Its your money. 

I would seriously wait if you want a pair of Jokers, they arent sold out. They were just recalled because they were sent before the release date. They will probably be sold again in the future and you can get them for retail, but hey. Its your money. 
What
eek.gif
? good look, I wait for the future release then.

What
eek.gif
? good look, I wait for the future release then.
no worries man, i wanted a pair of Jokers and went to HOH but they were sent back. The manager said they released too early and they'll be released later but no date announced yet. If you want them now you could pay reseller money.

Yea, only the HOH in my area got them out of the 5 footlockers in my area. They made them extremely tough to get and they only had 1 or 2 of each size where i am at. 
Given how the last 3 flagship models have sat on shelves and moved from sale prices to outlets, I'm not surprised that they are limiting how many pairs are released.  I was able to get all 3 for about $190 each.  The pics of the shoes really do them no justice.  I plan on getting the Red/Camo pair that releases and I'm done for a minute on the shoe buying.  (I hope) 
roll.gif

Given how the last 3 flagship models have sat on shelves and moved from sale prices to outlets, I'm not surprised that they are limiting how many pairs are released.  I was able to get all 3 for about $190 each.  The pics of the shoes really do them no justice.  I plan on getting the Red/Camo pair that releases and I'm done for a minute on the shoe buying.  (I hope) 
roll.gif
$190?! how did you get that sweet price. I tried to use the bday coupon and got shot down because its considered a Quickstrike.

I saw the same info on sneakernews.  Although, I've also read that the yellow would not be dropping at all, so who knows at this point.

$190?! how did you get that sweet price. I tried to use the bday coupon and got shot down because its considered a Quickstrike.
Military discount and I'm a regular at the HOH around my way.  I think they work off of commission so I try to spread the wealth when I buy shoes there.  So the majority of the staff knows me at least by face if not by name.  I was surprised that they allowed me to use my 20% discount though.  They don't usually do it for new releases.  

Military discount and I'm a regular at the HOH around my way.  I think they work off of commission so I try to spread the wealth when I buy shoes there.  So the majority of the staff knows me at least by face if not by name.  I was surprised that they allowed me to use my 20% discount though.  They don't usually do it for new releases.  
Nice, That discount is well deserved then. Anyone that risk their *** for my freedom and for our country got to get a bonus. So you're passing on the bamboo, red elephant print, and the bulls splatter colorway? Those are pretty sick

Nice, That discount is well deserved then. Anyone that risk their *** for my freedom and for our country got to get a bonus. So you're passing on the bamboo, red elephant print, and the bulls splatter colorway? Those are pretty sick
Thanks Sneak!  I appreciate that man.  Did 8 years in the Navy with the Marines and did a tour in Iraq and some stuff in the middle east.  Cool stuff but dangerous at times.  

As far as the kicks go, I don't know man.  Those Bamboos are nice and with a pair of khakis and a white button down would be crucial!  
smokin.gif
  I gotta see what they look like in hand though.  I like the concept of the elephant print and splatter but don't think I could pull it off casually.  On court maybe.  
grin.gif

quick q finishline has the black stealths up with no sizes available did these sell out or not drop yet?

quick q finishline has the black stealths up with no sizes available did these sell out or not drop yet?

Back
Top Bottom