Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

anyone seen or can do a PS of 12s like the playoffs but green where the white is, i might cop those if they released

I think these are going on display. Like the other collections.

You made my point. We are celebrating a shoe that has been shown little interest by displaying shoes that people actually want but can't have. It's like a bachelor party. "Hey we know in a few days you will be graced with someone you eventually won't want to touch. Wanna go to a strip club so you can see woman you want but can't have?"

Last edited:
Hold up! So the lead up campaign to a shoe that appears like very few people will actually be purchasing is a campaign of pictures of shoes you can't buy but want to?
eyes.gif
lol yeah it sucks.  I wish they would at least release a couple of these.  JB listens though.  Don't be surprised if we see a couple released in limited numbers.

Footlocker Australia lists first two colourways for day 1 release (Feb 16th)

Jordan XX8 (black/electric green): $299.95 SSO

Jordan XX8 (electric green camo): $299.95 SSO

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/releases-feb13/

jesus $300.00 for this crap

you dont see none of the early release websites touching this shoe for 1 of 2 reasons

either the shoe is made in a part of the sweatshops you cant smuggle out from or they all know this shoe can't sell

As many have stated, i really do feel that this will be a great performance shoe. Along the same line as the 2012, but like the 2012, I waited until outlets dropped the prices substantially and then i snagged them. (4 different colors) lol

I do look forward to trying these out, and honestly if they were even $200, i would pick them up on launch day.

BTW long time lurker, and just signed up today with you guys!

JB hits us with several years of subpar quality so that eventually they can have us begging to drop three bills on releases with this type of premium quality...
(The leather on the above retros...not the xx8)

Worth copping a pair for like 60 on the racks. I can see these sitting 2012s style. Unless they pull off something nice with colorways, these are looking straight boring.

Back
Top Bottom