Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Russell needs to kill his design squad b/c everybody else logos are crazy... Love the PEs tho, prices are still too steep for me right now

There still are no images on Eastbay, so it's still conjecture unless someone at Eastbay wants to tell us what colorways are the Black/Crimson and the Black/White/Red/Anthracite. I'd love if the carbons are one of those and the JBC international PE is the other...

There still are no images on Eastbay, so it's still conjecture unless someone at Eastbay wants to tell us what colorways are the Black/Crimson and the Black/White/Red/Anthracite. I'd love if the carbons are one of those and the JBC international PE is the other...

my money is on carbons and oak hills.

sick.gif

The zipper on Westbrooks left shoe is busted in the middle...... so much for durability. These are suppose to be pure balling shoes and there are pics goin around of tears in peoples shrouds and now a busted zipper in the playoffs.  I dont see issues like this on KD's or Lebron's. Nike needs the same quality in JB brand.

Just sent mine back to nike for rips on the shroud and sole separation. Liked how they performed but that's just unacceptable don't think I'll buy another pair. Peace

i feel like the people who use these for what they're meant for, have issues with them.. ironic

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the white leathers to drop. Nike's taking this stealth stuff way too seriously. They only release 5 colorways +2 on the way for the flagship Jordan? How many colors did the lebron or kobe get this year? The season's almost over they should get a move on 

The zipper on Westbrooks left shoe is busted in the middle...... so much for durability. These are suppose to be pure balling shoes and there are pics goin around of tears in peoples shrouds and now a busted zipper in the playoffs.  I dont see issues like this on KD's or Lebron's. Nike needs the same quality in JB brand.

Big whoop. One of the most explosive NBA players busts a zipper. :lol:

We only hear about the negative things. It's just like when people only remember the bad things you do opposed to the good.

Big whoop. One of the most explosive NBA players busts a zipper.
laugh.gif

We only hear about the negative things. It's just like when people only remember the bad things you do opposed to the good.
what a stupid post..... The zipper busting is a big deal for a $250 PERFORMANCE basketball shoe. Because an explosive player is using them then it doesnt matter? I personally love these shoes and want to use them to ball in but not until they address the issues.

post pics of damaged xx8 please. i keep hearing of them but have never seen one.

Last edited:
Big whoop. One of the most explosive NBA players busts a zipper.
laugh.gif

what a stupid post..... The zipper busting is a big deal for a $250 PERFORMANCE basketball shoe. Because an explosive player is using them then it doesnt matter? I personally love these shoes and want to use them to ball in but not until they address the issues.
Or you use them to ball as intended, and as they break you send them back to Nike for vouchers on the shoddy craftsmanship. After 2 years from production date, you won't be able to send them in for vouchers so you might as well start now.

NBA players are WAY worse on their shoes than normal players. This is obvious after seeing game used shoes. One game looks like a months worth for the average man. The stress put on them is much greater.

I've had my shoes for two months and have had no problems. There's plenty of others like me too, so I'm tired of hearing this stuff about quality control and whatnot. It's not like every pair has issues. This kind of stuff happens EVERY day to shoes, it's just the fact that the price tag on these is so inflated it makes it seem worse.

my blue camo xx8 just came in and i must say they are sweeet...... swag.... pics do them no justice in person n on foot they go hardddd.....very nice authentic look !!!

Back
Top Bottom