Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

no cop for me.
laugh.gif

Put these back on court tonight and I swear i'm still loving them EXCEPT the damn dusty court we play on. :smh:

Going between these and Kobes makes me feel so much higher off the ground, but it isn't a bad thing. I really wish everyone could experience them.

Just seen the Blue Camos on IG just randomly browsing and on first look I fell in love!

Are they still around for purchase or did they sell out? Checked eastbay and they weren't available...

man jb doing a great job in marketing the 28's this year, first new jordan design to sell this good in a while.. i wonder if its because they're making the quantities very low.. it would explain the sell outs (and the high prices).

Just seen the Blue Camos on IG just randomly browsing and on first look I fell in love!

Are they still around for purchase or did they sell out? Checked eastbay and they weren't available...

Gone basically wherever online. You can try a phone order through foot locker and maybe luck up with your size sitting.

Been looking everywhere for a release date on new colorways and haven't found jack.  Anybody know anything?  I've been lucky enough to grab the Blue, Red, and Stealth's but am curious about what else is on deck.

lose weight bro
That's the way the newer shorts are! Find some of the older shorts and they fit perfect. The new stuff is super long and the older shorts are more proportionate. Now the older tees are bigger and the newer ones are smaller, slimmer fit. So I typically hit ebay up because of the way stuff is sized now.
youre right, i like it like that tho

i pretty much gave all my old nike shirts away because a L really fit like an XL

but idk about the shorts, my old Jordan shorts are L and they were super long (circa 2002) still have them and they dont look all worn despite me hooping in them all the time(testament to JB apparel quality?)

i like my shorts long tho, 34" waist but i buy XXL and they arent that much past my knees, and im 6'2

do you sag with the shorts? or wear them appropriately?

i pretty much gave all my old nike shirts away because a L really fit like an XL

but idk about the shorts, my old Jordan shorts are L and they were super long (circa 2002) still have them and they dont look all worn despite me hooping in them all the time(testament to JB apparel quality?)

i like my shorts long tho, 34" waist but i buy XXL and they arent that much past my knees, and im 6'2

I wear them appropriately, around the waist. They are usually too snug around the waist and too long. For playing, if I do a crossover between the legs, really long shorts just make it cumbersome and more likely to cause a turnover.

I'm with you on the quality though. I have about 3 velvet tracksuits from that period which I wear pretty often and they still look brand new

I wear them appropriately, around the waist. They are usually too snug around the waist and too long. For playing, if I do a crossover between the legs, really long shorts just make it cumbersome and more likely to cause a turnover.
oh yea man, i didnt know it was to that point, size down or something man

wore my blue XX8s to the gym today, and it looked like i had storm clouds on my feet! don't get me wrong; i love em. but they do kinda look like storm clouds rollin across the floor.

Just here to confirm that the Jordan shorts are still long as hell.

I was at an outlet not too long ago and grabbed a bunch of nike& Jordan shorts. Out of habit grabbed all xl's. nikes are fine, Jordan's are super long. Like I'm flashing back to my youth long

hoping for a re-stock on the black volts..... I am shooting myself for missing out on these.... smh :-(

I lucked into a pair of the green XX8s Wednesday. I walked into Foot Locker and my dude that manages it told someone had returned a pair of XX8s that had been ordered online. My size too. I got lucky, no one around me received any of the XX8s. I was stoked.

^^^Nice. If I didn't have the black/green I would have gotten those. It's a good shoe to be different from the traditional Jordan colorways.

I just got my normal size (9.5) and they feel snug (wide foot), almost tight. For those that have multiple pairs, if I got a size 10, would it be longer and wider as well? Or just longer?
They feel tight when I have them zippered up, especially around the calf. Thinking about buying or trade for a size 10. Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't ball enough to justify buying these for ball, and they are too ugly for me to buy for casual wear. I do want to see how truly comfortable they are tho

Wearing is believing.I went into the HOH in Lakewood and tried on I was sold, looking for more CW's. {{Must be zipped up to feel the full effect.}} 

Back
Top Bottom