1.UNC XX3s
2.MotorSport XX3s
3.Chicago XX3s
co-sign

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thought this was an easy pass til i saw these pics... time to get my arts and crafts on for christmas cuz i ain't coppin too many gifts

I'm not feeling the patent leather on toe box but these are pretty clean,
But favorite out of the bunch is the Chicago's

im sold after seeing these pics...couldnt decide if i like the 'chicagos' or these better...

these definitely

man every time i look at these i get that FIEND feeling in my chest like i see something that will fulfill that part of me. DAMN.....

these are one of those j's that would only look good with certain people. someone like nelly or sneekgeeks or JB these would look wack on. that's whythey wear the candy red xx3's and others will wear these.....

I wish I could cop all 3 on RD, but I will no have the cash so it looks like I will be making a decision on the release date at the mall

does anybody know which retail stores are gettin these? finishline, footlocker, champs, niketown? hopefully they will release at finishline but so far myfriend that works there says that they arent in their system so i'm jus wonderin if this is goin to be a niketown release.

Not much variation between these and the 'Motorsport' XX3. The navy blue on the latter is far better than the 'Carolina' blue overall.

why wouldnt these be released in all stores? Its been said its a gr and so far there hasn't been a 23 release that is limited except the first.
Can someone, by the way, let me know how they run? Preferably a person with flat feet

yea these arent that nice

now if they wouldve came with an all white upper and black soles, then theyd be nice

Back
Top Bottom