Air Jordan XX3 UNC Black/University Blue-White Detailed Look

very nice i cant wait to get both i know im not gonna have a chance to get the motorsports lol

i like all three pairs and can't wait to cop them all but i am wondering if
all three pairs will release at the same store or will every store get a different colorway

knowing jordan , he won't make it easy on us and release them together he will probably make it so each colorway go's to a different stores so foreverybody who is getting more then one pair it will be a crazy day running from store to store

Originally Posted by c4

Nice, but out of the three dropping, these are in 3rd place.

agreed. motorsports are gonna sell out first, then the two JBAAC are gonna be sittin imo
pimp.gif

A must cop, no matter what, I love them. Been waiting for detailed pics for the longest, thanks for looking out. Motorsports will be added to the collectiontoo.

Motorsports are the freshest XX3 colorway coming out this month. But these over the red pair IMO. Anyways, I plan on copping all 3 and if not I'll justdouble up on the MS XX3's, this colorway, and then the red colorway at a later date.
pimp.gif

In these pics they look more appealing than the motorsports. I wish they could have spread out the release of the 3 XXIII not to mention a few weeks laterit's the most anticipated pack.

Back
Top Bottom