Air Jordan XX Flyknit (Melo)

rag-bone-carmelo-anthony-7.jpg

They’re not bad, just wished they picked another guy to model/represent this line. I *****ng hate Melo lol..

Shoes are trash. the camo lined Yorke coat is nice though. I wont get much use out of it since i live down south though.

Melo sigs weren’t moving units that’s why they drop his sigs. This is suspect as hell. Lmao.

Nike/JB trolling.

Last edited:
Just like basketball career.... standing on the edge.

Just let him go fellas these are collecting dust before they hit the conveyer belt for packaging in china.
587D0B66-C5CE-43FC-B25F-E341DCA72642.gif

alchemist iq alchemist iq What TV show/movie is this GIF from my bro? The homie didn't just fall off the building, he fell into the abyss! :rofl:

They gotta keep giving Melo shoes cuz he can't win anything. :rofl:

They gotta keep giving Melo shoes cuz he can't win anything. :rofl:
Just whack man, he's one of the least popular players in the league. He's been a massive disappointment throughout his career and nothing in his NBA resume suggests he's a winner. He's the exact opposite of what Jordan stood for.

Should've picked CP3 or Westbrook, heck if those guys want to collaborate- they should've made some BS story behind the design and link it to MJ. I mean, shoot- I'd probably find a way to connect this style with Michael Finley or Ray Allen.

Yes, I hate Melo that much lol...

I hate melo cause as ny’er and a mildly well seasoned knicks fan. He came to play for my glorious city and did nothing notable.

.......And Lala does taste like Honey Nut Cheerios.
38A147B8-0868-4CE0-BA6F-43446525174D.gif

Back
Top Bottom