Air Jordan XX Flyknit (Melo)

I actually really like the look of these. Very sleek shoe. Dig the military vibes. Not sure they're my style though. I'd probably pick up for less than retail

Change the title, OP. These are a Rag & Bone collab.

FEB51BAA-3D2F-4443-8044-D2284723959C.jpeg

https://news.nike.com/news/carmelo-...nike&cjevent=1f60963bb13311e881f605590a24060d

Wouldn't buy them

but they aren't THAT bad. Meaning JB has done much worse. I'm numb to it now :lol:

Wasn't the original design of this shoe military inspired? Or was it racing inspired?

Either way this design with the sleekness and military vibe reminds of a fighter jet. The more I look at them the more I like them.

they're nice but not $250 nice. oof.

also, the toe piece and the heel look like they're reflective, which means they will scuff and crease just by looking at them especially on top of a flyknit upper.

The XX is one of my favorite silhouettes. And these are actually a slight improvement in the design with the booty reaching above the ankle. Haaaaated how the ankle felt trying to lock in the halo.

I would've been all in if these weren't some special collab or limited.

They’re interesting but definitely not better than the regular XXs. What’s the connection with Melo?

Wasn't the original design of this shoe military inspired? Or was it racing inspired?

Either way this design with the sleekness and military vibe reminds of a fighter jet. The more I look at them the more I like them.

JB was heavy on that motorsport/vehicle & lace shroud tip at that time. Cushioning setup and outsole were based on vehicle suspension and tire tread if I remember correctly - could've been bike inspired. The collar was some high fashion nonsense before there was high fashion nonsense. Lastly Nike was going HARD on the lasering during that period so the straps and/or upper had some performance improving lasering. :lol:

AJ V, XV & XXII had fighter plane design cues.

Colourblocking on the Olive/Orange pair is nice and the sock bootie enhances the open collar design flaw on the OG pair. The velco patches are tacky AF and they didn't need to use 'Melo to shill these.

Back
Top Bottom