AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Thank you Portland Finishline.  No tax, easy pick up.  I looked through 5 pair, and picked these out.  It was a good night!

I wore the pair on the right for about 2 hours, surprisingly very little crease.
3ab25a2e0b7fb4e3fb6a07e79f24756198564ff.pjpg

I must say I slept hard on these. I was mad that swoosh didnt discount them, and didnt want to pay retail. Now im searching for a pair and looking like i might have to pay eGay prices. 

I must say I slept hard on these. I was mad that swoosh didnt discount them, and didnt want to pay retail. Now im searching for a pair and looking like i might have to pay eGay prices. 

I got shut out on release day with the 15 per store here in Gainesville, FL stores. I though this was a GR? Just got mine in the mail today off eBay because I figured there was going to be a limited restock so picked up before the masses bid up the last remaining DS without crazy resell price tags. My glue stains look way better than the OG pics, but I did get a crack in the carbon fiber, rather have that than no Playoffs any day!

I got shut out on release day with the 15 per store here in Gainesville, FL stores. I though this was a GR? Just got mine in the mail today off eBay because I figured there was going to be a limited restock so picked up before the masses bid up the last remaining DS without crazy resell price tags. My glue stains look way better than the OG pics, but I did get a crack in the carbon fiber, rather have that than no Playoffs any day!

i placed 2 separate orders of 2 pairs each from NDC. 3 for me and 1 for a friend. just got an email saying that one order was cancelled due to a 2 pair limit. i even ordered on 2 separate .com accounts and they cancelled it. apparently it doesnt matter if its separate accounts. if you want more than 2 its got to be different names, shipping and billing adresses. havent even got a ship confirm for the other order so im getting a little worried even though they told me that order is good to go. hopefully tomorrow they'll ship.

i placed 2 separate orders of 2 pairs each from NDC. 3 for me and 1 for a friend. just got an email saying that one order was cancelled due to a 2 pair limit. i even ordered on 2 separate .com accounts and they cancelled it. apparently it doesnt matter if its separate accounts. if you want more than 2 its got to be different names, shipping and billing adresses. havent even got a ship confirm for the other order so im getting a little worried even though they told me that order is good to go. hopefully tomorrow they'll ship.

Ran all over the place today looking for these in my size, came close but everywhere was either a half or full size off, even had a finishline check stock at surrounding stores. Was beginning to give up when I got tipped off to a spot that might have my size, called them up and they agreed to hold them, raced over and bought the playoffs and when checking out dude said he had the white and reds in my size as well, grabbed them both and a package of socks and was out the door.

These are so clean, love my 13's.

Ran all over the place today looking for these in my size, came close but everywhere was either a half or full size off, even had a finishline check stock at surrounding stores. Was beginning to give up when I got tipped off to a spot that might have my size, called them up and they agreed to hold them, raced over and bought the playoffs and when checking out dude said he had the white and reds in my size as well, grabbed them both and a package of socks and was out the door.

These are so clean, love my 13's.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Sold out here and Chicago.

Que ninjahood to comment that "dey collectin dust in da NYC"

Everything seems to sit and collect dust in ny
Not always the case my friend. If they do collect dust, it's because some of the spots are selling them for a high price.
Yeah i'm sure. But the way that some people make it sound, its like no one in NY buys sneakers at all

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Sold out here and Chicago.

Que ninjahood to comment that "dey collectin dust in da NYC"

Everything seems to sit and collect dust in ny
Not always the case my friend. If they do collect dust, it's because some of the spots are selling them for a high price.
Yeah i'm sure. But the way that some people make it sound, its like no one in NY buys sneakers at all

Originally Posted by EAE7325

i received my tracking number lasdt night and has shipped this morning

someone else said there shipmemt goes out on friday

i received my tracking number lasdt night and has shipped this morning

someone else said there shipmemt goes out on friday

Originally Posted by kob8

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL
at $260 a pair, i dont think they will move too many if they sent them over
ohwell.gif

if you stare at my avatar for more than 30 seconds, you need to pay me $2.00 via paypal
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL
at $260 a pair, i dont think they will move too many if they sent them over
ohwell.gif

if you stare at my avatar for more than 30 seconds, you need to pay me $2.00 via paypal
tongue.gif

Pretty sure you have to use two separate debit/credit cards for the limit.  I feel like I've ordered from NDC from the same e-mail address (only have one I use) but with different cards and the order shipped.

Picked up my pair my boy held for me Saturday from Champs.  NDC sent shipping info for my two pairs Saturday night, shipped late Monday, and will be here early on Tuesday.  Eastbay hasn't done anything, but I think Eastbay Ray said they haven't received their pairs yet anyway.  Hopefully I can pick out the two best pairs and keep those. 

Pretty sure you have to use two separate debit/credit cards for the limit.  I feel like I've ordered from NDC from the same e-mail address (only have one I use) but with different cards and the order shipped.

Picked up my pair my boy held for me Saturday from Champs.  NDC sent shipping info for my two pairs Saturday night, shipped late Monday, and will be here early on Tuesday.  Eastbay hasn't done anything, but I think Eastbay Ray said they haven't received their pairs yet anyway.  Hopefully I can pick out the two best pairs and keep those. 

Back
Top Bottom