AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Loving my pair. Still waiting on shipping confirmation from NDC for my second. I can't say I've worn many of my shoes the day I copped like I did these! Used a magic eraser to remove some black marks on the pods, but I think the quality is on par.

Loving my pair. Still waiting on shipping confirmation from NDC for my second. I can't say I've worn many of my shoes the day I copped like I did these! Used a magic eraser to remove some black marks on the pods, but I think the quality is on par.

Haven't received a shipping confirmation email from NDC but Tracking information has posted to my account, hopefully they'll arrive by the end of the week
pimp.gif

Haven't received a shipping confirmation email from NDC but Tracking information has posted to my account, hopefully they'll arrive by the end of the week
pimp.gif

I know that the quality issue has been done to death. It is an issue I don't address normally but I felt like I had to share my experience with this release. It is nauseating at times reading this thread about the quality and minor issues that are inevitable with any shoe. Even OG's have minor issues as shown in this thread. Someone is always going to get a pair with something off. It is what it is.
Anyways, the XIII's are my fav. so I had to copp 3x. I got a couple of spots that let me pay for them in advance and pick them up later. It is real hard to pull away from work so I just pick them up when I can. I went to pick up my pairs today and with all the complaining on the quality issues I had to see for myself. I don't mind glue stains or anything minor as long as they look on point I'm good. I opened my first pair and took out the shoe and immediately noticed about 10 little deep cuts on the toe box and along the leather wear the toe box meets the rubber. Don't know how this could happen or slip by without noticing. Upon futher inspection of the same shoe i noticed little brown marks on the leather all over the shoes. Don't know if anyone else had this issue. I took a couple pics with my phone. Way more noticible in person and yes the hologram was off too even though that isn't really an issue for me. All my other pairs were on point with no glue stains and no minor issues. So I just returned that pair. Good thing I manage to snag another pair from a friend who wears my size for retail.

7eb263c68e6c8afb1a62f058f750b85341123008_r.jpg

4ef363416db76da8a6c01c662b9f5931ade18990_r.jpg

e0026ab657681a1714a22a5f10848cd67fd8e4f2_r.jpg

I know 3 pairs is a little much but I don't plan on reselling them. I just wear my shoes and like to have a back up. Glad these finally released. Now I can give my OG beaters a rest and not have to un-DS my other OG pairs for a while.
4ea3633b63256a7fa033198424355ff713ca5755_r.jpg

I know that the quality issue has been done to death. It is an issue I don't address normally but I felt like I had to share my experience with this release. It is nauseating at times reading this thread about the quality and minor issues that are inevitable with any shoe. Even OG's have minor issues as shown in this thread. Someone is always going to get a pair with something off. It is what it is.
Anyways, the XIII's are my fav. so I had to copp 3x. I got a couple of spots that let me pay for them in advance and pick them up later. It is real hard to pull away from work so I just pick them up when I can. I went to pick up my pairs today and with all the complaining on the quality issues I had to see for myself. I don't mind glue stains or anything minor as long as they look on point I'm good. I opened my first pair and took out the shoe and immediately noticed about 10 little deep cuts on the toe box and along the leather wear the toe box meets the rubber. Don't know how this could happen or slip by without noticing. Upon futher inspection of the same shoe i noticed little brown marks on the leather all over the shoes. Don't know if anyone else had this issue. I took a couple pics with my phone. Way more noticible in person and yes the hologram was off too even though that isn't really an issue for me. All my other pairs were on point with no glue stains and no minor issues. So I just returned that pair. Good thing I manage to snag another pair from a friend who wears my size for retail.

7eb263c68e6c8afb1a62f058f750b85341123008_r.jpg

4ef363416db76da8a6c01c662b9f5931ade18990_r.jpg

e0026ab657681a1714a22a5f10848cd67fd8e4f2_r.jpg

I know 3 pairs is a little much but I don't plan on reselling them. I just wear my shoes and like to have a back up. Glad these finally released. Now I can give my OG beaters a rest and not have to un-DS my other OG pairs for a while.
4ea3633b63256a7fa033198424355ff713ca5755_r.jpg

Originally Posted by pjhoody

I love the playoffs but lets not get crazy here... Flints XIII > Bred XIII > Playoffs XIII

Close... I'd Go B/R XIII >>> XIII Playoffs >>>> XIII Altitudes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XIII Flints.With Playoffs in hand ready to sell on the Net this week, I'm less impressed with them than I thought I'd be. They're nice, true to form, great materials, etc., etc. and JB did no wrong with'em but I can easily say the B/R OGs or '04s are a nicer looking, better shoe to me. And yeah I saw what MJ did in'em along with wearing the XIVs in the '98 finals. They got history, no doubt. And if they had'em in my size when I picked up the one I got, I might even keep'em. But lettin'em go in exchange for the dough to buy one of my Grails? No brainer. Easy trade for me.No harm to those who love'em...I just kinda like'em so on the Net they go!

I love the playoffs but lets not get crazy here... Flints XIII > Bred XIII > Playoffs XIII

Close... I'd Go B/R XIII >>> XIII Playoffs >>>> XIII Altitudes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XIII Flints.With Playoffs in hand ready to sell on the Net this week, I'm less impressed with them than I thought I'd be. They're nice, true to form, great materials, etc., etc. and JB did no wrong with'em but I can easily say the B/R OGs or '04s are a nicer looking, better shoe to me. And yeah I saw what MJ did in'em along with wearing the XIVs in the '98 finals. They got history, no doubt. And if they had'em in my size when I picked up the one I got, I might even keep'em. But lettin'em go in exchange for the dough to buy one of my Grails? No brainer. Easy trade for me.No harm to those who love'em...I just kinda like'em so on the Net they go!

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Oh and DAAA'YUUUUM am I pissed that the Griffs were no-existo at the NIKE store I went to!!??!! Go figure! I'da snatched those up & wore'em outta the store if they had'em! Nothin beats the freshwaters and most the other CWs but those R/W's are SIIIIIYYIIICK! Must buy soon! Thank God for bonus $$ arrivin next paycheck!

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Oh and DAAA'YUUUUM am I pissed that the Griffs were no-existo at the NIKE store I went to!!??!! Go figure! I'da snatched those up & wore'em outta the store if they had'em! Nothin beats the freshwaters and most the other CWs but those R/W's are SIIIIIYYIIICK! Must buy soon! Thank God for bonus $$ arrivin next paycheck!

just to let everyone know...
Never order from Finishline.com
i just got the worst news ever.
i still havent got my tracking number so i call customer service.
guys states that even though i got a confirmation email, theres not guarantee that my order will be filled.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

are they serious? what planet are these people from?
since when do you get a confirmation and the money taken out of your account but my order might not be filled....
has this happened to anyone? i ordered two size 10's and i could have just went to my local spot to get them,
i DROVE by the store on release date and only one person was online ONE i could have bought 5 pairs!!!!!
FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

guys states that even though i got a confirmation email, theres not guarantee that my order will be filled.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

since when do you get a confirmation and the money taken out of your account but my order might not be filled....
has this happened to anyone? i ordered two size 10's and i could have just went to my local spot to get them,
i DROVE by the store on release date and only one person was online ONE i could have bought 5 pairs!!!!!
FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I wouldn't panic yet.  They said the same thing when I ordered the cool grey XI's from them.  I received both pairs.  But they waited until Thursday to ship them.

Originally Posted by leothegod

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I wouldn't panic yet.  They said the same thing when I ordered the cool grey XI's from them.  I received both pairs.  But they waited until Thursday to ship them.

Back
Top Bottom