AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

2vnictt.jpg

JB... Playoff12s in 2012! Make it happen. I want a new pair BAD.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

^^^That's not entirely true for all military, it depends on the salesperson you're dealing with, cuz the one I dealt with gave me the "not on retros" mumbojumbo smh

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I had the same problem. 

^^^That's not entirely true for all military, it depends on the salesperson you're dealing with, cuz the one I dealt with gave me the "not on retros" mumbojumbo smh

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I had the same problem. 

seriously! i tried using a coupon code for the white/reds with my "VIP" card from ftl. and dude said i cant use it on retros but only on other merchandise. (*#$% is very annoying. you could be the president and still wont get a disc..

seriously! i tried using a coupon code for the white/reds with my "VIP" card from ftl. and dude said i cant use it on retros but only on other merchandise. (*#$% is very annoying. you could be the president and still wont get a disc..

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Ey, anyone with the same issue HOLOGRAM is not centered?

have not received mines yet but the white/red ones all had them messed up like that...actually just one shoe, i think for it it was the left shoe and the right shoe was perfectly straight while the other side was crooked....very strange.  i have several pairs of the white red and my bro has a pair and same thing.  
the guy who was putting together that side of the shoe must have been falling asleep or something.

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Ey, anyone with the same issue HOLOGRAM is not centered?

have not received mines yet but the white/red ones all had them messed up like that...actually just one shoe, i think for it it was the left shoe and the right shoe was perfectly straight while the other side was crooked....very strange.  i have several pairs of the white red and my bro has a pair and same thing.  
the guy who was putting together that side of the shoe must have been falling asleep or something.

Is getting 3 pair of these overkill??got 2 yesterday and 50/50 about gettin the last one i could find in the area tommorrow
Only one shop left in my area has a pair left in my size...but $176x3=$528 is hardddd to do. but it's even harder to un-ds my other pairs. I'm trying to rationalize getting the third by telling myself that this is my last Jordan purchase until the CONCORDXI, but holding to that promise will be difficult once the cements IV's and true blue III's drop.
This year is killin me...I'm gettttin toooo olllld for this issssshhhhh

Is getting 3 pair of these overkill??got 2 yesterday and 50/50 about gettin the last one i could find in the area tommorrow
Only one shop left in my area has a pair left in my size...but $176x3=$528 is hardddd to do. but it's even harder to un-ds my other pairs. I'm trying to rationalize getting the third by telling myself that this is my last Jordan purchase until the CONCORDXI, but holding to that promise will be difficult once the cements IV's and true blue III's drop.
This year is killin me...I'm gettttin toooo olllld for this issssshhhhh

I'll wait for these to hit the clearance racks with the Cool Greys in London and get my brother to send them.

I'll wait for these to hit the clearance racks with the Cool Greys in London and get my brother to send them.

I agree with you... Cos I told him the same thing too. He got lucky on those... But for other general shoes out, it could be useful and save a few bucks

I agree with you... Cos I told him the same thing too. He got lucky on those... But for other general shoes out, it could be useful and save a few bucks

Back
Top Bottom