AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Sneakerheads in the bay area, FOOTLOCKER Serramonte has a restock of the 13's, for those who still don't have them

Sneakerheads in the bay area, FOOTLOCKER Serramonte has a restock of the 13's, for those who still don't have them

My brother in law just called me,

He said, @ the base he's in they have what is called a "marine exchange" a shop,

They got the 13's for 134$, good price
pimp.gif

I'm debating on buying another...

He said, @ the base he's in they have what is called a "marine exchange" a shop,

pimp.gif

I received my pair from Eastbay. I'm very happy with the quality on these. No glue stains, crooked jumpman, or crooked Holograms. Finally after 13 years these are mine again.

I received my pair from Eastbay. I'm very happy with the quality on these. No glue stains, crooked jumpman, or crooked Holograms. Finally after 13 years these are mine again.

Originally Posted by beaver21

pimp.gif

I would at that price!

Originally Posted by beaver21

pimp.gif

I would at that price!

blackcat23mj wrote:
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

DReK623 wrote:

So I was wearing these yesterday to school and some kids just goes your wearing gay a** jordans again. Some other kid says they dont even look good. I started argueing with them and they asked how much I paid when I told them 160 they said wow you could get like 3 nike sB's with that. I just started laughing and left. Just a story I thought I should share.

haters
laugh.gif
!!!gotta loveem...lol, but I mean everyone has their flavors....keep doing you fam

hey J is that your baby in the avatar? if so congrats buddy!! i hope thats a baby in the pic and not some pics of shoes (like a comical pic) lol.

laugh.gif
yah thats my lil girl isabelle coming in may..thanks man

blackcat23mj wrote:
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

DReK623 wrote:

So I was wearing these yesterday to school and some kids just goes your wearing gay a** jordans again. Some other kid says they dont even look good. I started argueing with them and they asked how much I paid when I told them 160 they said wow you could get like 3 nike sB's with that. I just started laughing and left. Just a story I thought I should share.

haters
laugh.gif
!!!gotta loveem...lol, but I mean everyone has their flavors....keep doing you fam

hey J is that your baby in the avatar? if so congrats buddy!! i hope thats a baby in the pic and not some pics of shoes (like a comical pic) lol.

laugh.gif
yah thats my lil girl isabelle coming in may..thanks man

my size 12 is crap....gotta drive down to Seattle and hope that the toe box on the one's they are holding for me aren't all cut up too
laugh.gif

my size 12 is crap....gotta drive down to Seattle and hope that the toe box on the one's they are holding for me aren't all cut up too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deerikb

Did anyone else have this problem??? If so is it worth sending back???
Geez! JB really another one!!... 
Yeah, Dude! send it back NOW, Quick! Where you bought them?... I hope it's Store bought? How can those pass QA?

It seems that every Retro release "One Lucky Buyer" gets a pair like that.. JB Quality fails yet again.... 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom