AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Well I'll never order from FNL again. Only ordered a sz 14 Friday night @ 2303 CDT and they "created a UPS label but UPS never picked up the package"

They think I was born last year or something? I was arguing with the FNL representive for a refund but they wanted to put a "trace" on the package. Uh there is no package! My theory is that either:

the warehouse miscalculated their inventory, they probably had my pair on hold but accidently sent it to a FNL store...or

my pair was at a local FNL ready to send back to the FNL warehouse, but some dude slipped the manager a c-note or something...

What pisses me off is I'll accept a order confirmation only to be emailed later stating the shoes are sold out, but to have a phony email stating that the item was shipped and a label is created is downright shady. Well whatever I ended up getting my refund but I will never buy from FNL ever again. The damage was done and I hope they go bankrupt...

Off to eBay resellers to find my sz 14.
idk whats going on with my order either. i got a tracking number but the transaction on my bank statement disappeared. idk whats going on. my order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, i will never deal with finishline ever again. the absolute worst. the tracking number i have nothing has been updated since March 1st...

I've been telling you blind deaf eared dudes for a year now not to order from FNL but you don't listen. I guess you have to learn for yourselves. I tried to help.

I've been telling you blind deaf eared dudes for a year now not to order from FNL but you don't listen. I guess you have to learn for yourselves. I tried to help.

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by DReK623

So I was wearing these yesterday to school and some kids just goes your wearing gay a** jordans again. Some other kid says they dont even look good. I started argueing with them and they asked how much I paid when I told them 160 they said wow you could get like 3 nike sB's with that. I just started laughing and left. Just a story I thought I should share.

haters
laugh.gif
!!!gotta loveem...lol, but I mean everyone has their flavors....keep doing you fam
hey J is that your baby in the avatar? if so congrats buddy!! i hope thats a baby in the pic and not some pics of shoes (like a comical pic) lol.

Originally Posted by j671

So I was wearing these yesterday to school and some kids just goes your wearing gay a** jordans again. Some other kid says they dont even look good. I started argueing with them and they asked how much I paid when I told them 160 they said wow you could get like 3 nike sB's with that. I just started laughing and left. Just a story I thought I should share.

haters
laugh.gif
!!!gotta loveem...lol, but I mean everyone has their flavors....keep doing you fam
hey J is that your baby in the avatar? if so congrats buddy!! i hope thats a baby in the pic and not some pics of shoes (like a comical pic) lol.

Originally Posted by Severn

Give them a history lesson on where the SB dunk comes from. Jokers. 
TRUTH. These kids are not only young haters, they're morons on top of that. 

Keep it movin man, cause i guarantee you're gonna get a lottttt of people tellin you that your 13s are fly, and nobody is gonna be commenting on their closet full of weak SBs.  those kids deserve a kick to the face with your freshhhhh 13s.

Keep it movin man, cause i guarantee you're gonna get a lottttt of people tellin you that your 13s are fly, and nobody is gonna be commenting on their closet full of weak SBs.  those kids deserve a kick to the face with your freshhhhh 13s.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

roll.gif

I agree fnl sucks I just get up in the morning and get them.I don't even *%$% with these websites anymore.I have a good connect I've never bought from fnl.com ever.people just don't listen when your order doesn't get filled they take a week to refund your money. $+$#

I agree fnl sucks I just get up in the morning and get them.I don't even *%$% with these websites anymore.I have a good connect I've never bought from fnl.com ever.people just don't listen when your order doesn't get filled they take a week to refund your money. $+$#

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Keep it movin man, cause i guarantee you're gonna get a lottttt of people tellin you that your 13s are fly, and nobody is gonna be commenting on their closet full of weak SBs.  those kids deserve a kick to the face with your freshhhhh 13s
thats true i had a good amount of people say they look fresh some people i didn't even know (recently moved)... but anyway i dont take what anyone says about my shoes to heart i know who the real people that appreciate shoes are...btw i was wearing my 12's today and went to say whats up to those kids ,who happen to be the people i met at this school so i am nice to them, and they say were not cool with people that wear jordans! grow up btw yeah im not cool with them anymore
P.S i know it doesn't relate to topic but i just wanted to show how immature these kids are (they're 17) ???!!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Keep it movin man, cause i guarantee you're gonna get a lottttt of people tellin you that your 13s are fly, and nobody is gonna be commenting on their closet full of weak SBs.  those kids deserve a kick to the face with your freshhhhh 13s
thats true i had a good amount of people say they look fresh some people i didn't even know (recently moved)... but anyway i dont take what anyone says about my shoes to heart i know who the real people that appreciate shoes are...btw i was wearing my 12's today and went to say whats up to those kids ,who happen to be the people i met at this school so i am nice to them, and they say were not cool with people that wear jordans! grow up btw yeah im not cool with them anymore
P.S i know it doesn't relate to topic but i just wanted to show how immature these kids are (they're 17) ???!!

Im not one to defend JB on their quality, but I think they did a pretty good job with these. Just got my pair in, and the leather doesnt feel plastic like the white/red, and the altitudes.

Im not one to defend JB on their quality, but I think they did a pretty good job with these. Just got my pair in, and the leather doesnt feel plastic like the white/red, and the altitudes.

Originally Posted by Ernalycious

For those of you still looking for these check %$$@% sporting goods. They still have sizes. Im not sure many people know about this spot. Good luck guys.

I had NO idea DSG sold jordan's. Thanks for the tip.

Sounds like some dudes is mad they couldn't cop. Probably didn't have the funds

Originally Posted by Ernalycious

For those of you still looking for these check %$$@% sporting goods. They still have sizes. Im not sure many people know about this spot. Good luck guys.

Sounds like some dudes is mad they couldn't cop. Probably didn't have the funds

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

just went on their site and they had a 10 and 8  and a few other sizes..

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

just went on their site and they had a 10 and 8  and a few other sizes..

For the most part,
If finishline doesnt fill your order from there warehouse, you will probably not receive your shoes.

For the most part,
If finishline doesnt fill your order from there warehouse, you will probably not receive your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom