Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Got my shipping confirmation on the 22nd....hope to have them in my hands at the end of the week!

pimp.gif

i order on the 19th email them on 21 about shipping confirmation got a response saying id be notified when they ship today is the 26 still no confirmation r u guys sure wellgosh is legit

Originally Posted by tianju

lots of GIGI on EBAY are FAKES, but i will say that the quality is almost the same as JB's, and they are all from China, seriously.

are you condoning fakes? do u own fakes? this is the wrong forum for u if so kid
if not then welcome to NT 

Originally Posted by lordofdashoes

i order on the 19th email them on 21 about shipping confirmation got a response saying id be notified when they ship today is the 26 still no confirmation r u guys sure wellgosh is legit

nerd.gif

GONNA WAIT TILL I CAN HOLD THESE IN MY HANDS TO MAKE MY DECISION ON IF IM COPPING OR NOT. NO 3M OR WEAK 3M IS KILLING IT

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GONNA WAIT TILL I CAN HOLD THESE IN MY HANDS TO MAKE MY DECISION ON IF IM COPPING OR NOT. NO 3M OR WEAK 3M IS KILLING IT
Off top!!! Need to see these in person, wanna make sure I get the best pair possible

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Any chance Wellgosh restocks? They're outta my size.
i emailed them hopefully i get a response before i go to work tommorow, sz11 never stand a chance not even in the UK
ohwell.gif
Good look, big dawg. Keep us posted.
 Thanks for the email.  I have just enquired with Nike about restocking the Nike Air Jordan XIII Flints, we will not know what stock is available until 1st November.  Please email me again next week. Cheers

Chris
Wellgosh       
thats what he sent me so i guess we will know next week, if they do restock next week hopefully we have our pairs before RD
nerd.gif
OK, I pray they get more, or I'm gonna have to overpay. I can't stand in line for these, I got to for the XI's.

Any chance Wellgosh restocks? They're outta my size.
i emailed them hopefully i get a response before i go to work tommorow, sz11 never stand a chance not even in the UK
ohwell.gif
Good look, big dawg. Keep us posted.
 Thanks for the email.  I have just enquired with Nike about restocking the Nike Air Jordan XIII Flints, we will not know what stock is available until 1st November.  Please email me again next week. Cheers

Chris
Wellgosh       
thats what he sent me so i guess we will know next week, if they do restock next week hopefully we have our pairs before RD
nerd.gif
OK, I pray they get more, or I'm gonna have to overpay. I can't stand in line for these, I got to for the XI's.

i wouldnt worry bout restocks. its a GR. they will get restocks. the question is when. even if u dnt get em by RD im sure you can walk in a few weeks late and cop em. they wnt sell out

Just ordered mine off citysole, it says they are shipping out by Nov 16. For anyone who has pre-ordered items from them before, did you get them shortly after the expected ship date?

Well citysole has them for $179 with shipping the total was $188.99. The retail is $175+tax at the store which comes out to about $190 or so total in my state.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Well citysole has them for $179 with shipping the total was $188.99. The retail is $175+tax at the store which comes out to about $190 or so total in my state.

Retail is $160, but I guess you are right about tax. Delaware has no sales tax so I always forget about it.

Originally Posted by jayt206

175?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

These are a GR, why are dudes paying over retail for a shoe that drops in a month?

That would be the only logical explanation I guess.  To have them a month before....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

These are a GR, why are dudes paying over retail for a shoe that drops in a month?

Yeah, I don't see the point of paying that much a week earlier if you can just wait till the 1st to see if Wellgosh restocks.

$160 half a month early is better than $175 retail on RD, and even more so than $180+ a month before.
The only real downside is if they turn out to be b-grades, and it doesn't seem to happen since Wellgosh has gotten generally favorable reviews from NT in the past. I could live with it anyhow - the quality's going to be sub-par either way.

So they are retailing for $160? Ahh well the total on Citysole is likely $15 more when you add tax.

Back
Top Bottom