Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

All the pictures I've seen of these the leather looks like plastic like all the other releases this year. What a let down. No need to buy these. 

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So its confirmed that these wont have 3M on them? Looks like Im the only thats upset about this smh.

u the only one upset? did u not read all the posts pages back about how ppl were upset? and i heard its there jus very weak

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Got my shipping conformation today! I missed out in '05 and haven't had a pair since the OG's so I'm super juiced.
Please post pics when you get them.
Not a Problem.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Originally Posted by tjsmke

wellgosh.com have these releasing October 20 for around 158.00 shipped if anybody wants them a little early
Thanks!  It came out to about $163 but that's cool. 

where u 4rm cuz mine  came to 158
Nor Cali.  When I paid thru Paypal it showed me the conversion rate from Pounds to USD.  When I saw the total it was like about $150 plus our sales tax (9.75%? I think in my area), roughly.

That Wellgosh price is really good for getting them early. How long does shipping generally take from that site as they are overseas?

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Originally Posted by sloanboy

They are up for pre-order on citysole.com

You think they will still be there tuesday?
I don't see them selling out too soon, you should be fine 

why would you spend $180 to order from citysole plus whatever they charge for shipping if their not going to ship em til november 16th?   wellgosh.com is shipping em now and they come out to $158 shipped from the uk to cali. 

your better off ordering from wellgosh or just waiting til the release date then ordering from citysole.

I still have a pair of these so I don't know about buying them.  However, I'm glad to see some clothes that go with these.  I may have to
buy some of the apparel.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

why would you spend $180 to order from citysole plus whatever they charge for shipping if their not going to ship em til november 16th?   wellgosh.com is shipping em now and they come out to $158 shipped from the uk to cali. 

your better off ordering from wellgosh or just waiting til the release date then ordering from citysole.
That's why I don't see them selling out

I don't seethem selling out too soon,you should be fine
why would you spend $180 to order from citysole plus whatever they charge for shipping if their not going to ship em til november 16th? wellgosh.com is shipping em now and they come out to $158 shipped from the uk to cali.

they dont have my size

they dont have my size
my size is gone to
frown.gif

i want em now but no for over 200, not looking to spend more than 180, maybe 190

Just ordered mine from Wellgosh. For people that are worried about the shipping, I ordered my true blues from them last year and they came in about a week. Cant wait until they get here!

these are so nice but with the way jordan has been flooding the market everyone will have them on after the release so i'll have to just cop them to sit on them for like 3 years until not many people are wearing them anymore

Back
Top Bottom