Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Sdot73

with no M3, what the %%#% are we paying for?

siskofacepalm.jpg
Yet another example of people on here following what others say without making a judgement of their own

I C0PPED AR0UND 10 THIS M0RNIN EASY C0PP I L0VE MY FNL THERES N0T ANY HEADS AR0UND ME THE 0NLY THING IS THEY D0NT GET EVERYTHING THEY G0T THE SJ'S LAST YEAR H0PEFULLY THEY GET THE CG'S THIS YEAR BECAUSE I REALLY D0NT LIKE C0PPIN FR0M M0A

The7onius wrote:
rauls054 wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:
so My cousin bought a size 12 for her boyfriend. He doesn't like them so she went back and tried to return them.
The manager said that they're not allowed to issue returns, store credit, or anything else on JB retros.
I know thats not right so Ima have to go and argue with him tomorrow. Dont feel like fighting too much,
So does anyone know a way to just force him to return them?
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
i know some footactions wear i live.if you buy retros they wont let you return them unless theres something defective on the shoes.wich i think is bs they should let u return them if he doesnt whant them
mad.gif

I'm sure someones looking for that size, sell it for retail.

What store did she cop them from??? and it better not be that LAMEASSSSSSSSS FINISH LINE IN OAKRIDGE MALL.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Sdot73

with no M3, what the %%#% are we paying for?
   Yet another example of people on here following what others say without making a judgement of their own
Not that serious. He typed the word backwards. Big mistake.
eyes.gif

Everyone in this forum has to be an a-hole nowadays.

Yeah, Shout to all the guys who said these wouldnt sell out.. They did.. glad I didnt listen to you guys who thought these would be floating around on black friday in Los Angeles
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Yeah, Shout to all the guys who said these wouldnt sell out.. They did.. glad I didnt listen to you guys who thought these would be floating around on black friday in Los Angeles
eyes.gif

You happy? bet you will see then in other spots if you check. Check back at your local shop next week too... Bet they will be there

I didn't know they wern't 3m until i took a pic and got no shine. Cant be bothered reading the rest of the thread so what's the go?

Still dope though, i love em.

Saw these in person, they still had my size but had to pass..not really my colorway....there was the hypebeast earlier in me but was able to control it!

Went to the mall this evening, and saw these everwhere i was surprised, they look pretty goood to me, im glad i have some 05s so i didnt need to pick these up....

wow modz, that pic with the flash is a real disappointment... might have to pass and find a '05 pair... not even super concerned about this shoe tho...

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I'm @ Mall of Georgia n FNL sold out...I'm shocked
I didn't even bother to go to the release. Not only that, I had to work this morning but I will be there for XIs next month.

lol @ the dude who said i must be a teenager if im gonna camp for the flints. I'm glad I acted "childish" cuz they sold out %$#%*+*$+#$#.

Got store credit to NT Seattle. Went in and they had my size, tried them on and they felt and look great other than the sole which is a little less cushion. I'll probably just pick up some zoom air unit and throw them in the shoes. Overall without a true comparison I wouldn't know better and I like how they look. So no complains for me.

BTW I picked them up 7:30 tonight after work.
smile.gif

So apparently shoes are definitely not big around where I live...I usually buy shoes online and wait but instead I had my little brother go and scoop me up a pair when Finishline opened (@ 6am)... when I got off work I was thinking how it would be cool if I could double up so I went to the mall before they closed at 10pm and sure enough Footlocker was telling me how they only sold 5 (out of 20 I believe) and still had my size and doubled up with ease 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My city (Bloomington-Normal, IL) is like 120,000-150,000 people so I was surprised they weren't sold out since I talked to a buddy who works at champs in Cali and said they were gone within an hour..

optimusp517 wrote:
Nike Town Vegas was outta control. Look at the crowd!

For FLINT XIIIs??? WHAT THE....
indifferent.gif

All these people weren't around in 05??? Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom