Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

saw these pretty quick today...actually pretty decent besides the missing reflective mesh. If I didnt already have an older release I probably would've bought a pair.

bought today at 230pm. got the last 8.5 which suprisingly fit just perfect. very good wear shoes if u dont wna wear your 05 as much. (imo) d mall by my pad r wiped pretty much. just couple large sizes left. i wudnt be suprise if same happens for the white/red which i will be camping out on. i just cant miss those. these, ehh its kool i got em.. =) congratz to all that got a pair. all in all i think the leather is the only main thing they change on this shoes. which is imo better btw. except the color.. shape is pretty close. so as comfort. IMO!
tongue.gif
     still
pimp.gif

Picked up a pair very easily today and I was very impressed. I don't have the 05s so I can't compare the two but I am very happy with them. The quality was on point, I got a pair with no glue stains or any of that kind of stuff that people were complaining about

show up at fnl this morning at 7, I got one of the last size 9.5's but was an easy cop, no standing in line or anything. happy with this shoe. over all

Tried these on today. They fit crazy big, about as big as the VI's. I tried on a 9.5 that was on display and I was wearing 2 pairs of socks (long story) and they felt MAYBE a little snug, so I'd def. scoop these in 9.5 but I wear a 10-10.5 in almost everything else. Only other Jordans I've tried in recent memory that I have to get in a 9.5 are the VI's. They look aight though, and the cushioning felt great, but I'm holding out for white/reds and playoffs.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I ordered from Finishline around 6:20am ct and I haven't received a order conformation email yet. Has anyone who ordered from Finishline got there conformation email?
Thats normal when their shiet of a website isnt working properly.  Usually when you call in, they will show you have an order in, you just cant track the order status online, because their site is so awful during crazy traffic.

They need a better hosting company for their crap website, thats for sure.

13s and 11s always will sell good.

its been a while since these have came back around and these are a hood favorite , but its corny to see everyone wearing a pair of em again .

Cant wait for the white /reds and the playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

keep them xis

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Tried these on today. They fit crazy big, about as big as the VI's. I tried on a 9.5 that was on display and I was wearing 2 pairs of socks (long story) and they felt MAYBE a little snug, so I'd def. scoop these in 9.5 but I wear a 10-10.5 in almost everything else. Only other Jordans I've tried in recent memory that I have to get in a 9.5 are the VI's. They look aight though, and the cushioning felt great, but I'm holding out for white/reds and playoffs.

Just look like 3 posts above you....

Just look like 3 posts above you....

Oh, my bad......Thanks dude.  damn last pair of recent retros I tried on was the II's.....Im a size 11, I didnt like how they felt big, I dont like getting anything under 11

Have recent retros been running big?   Last J's I bought was the 17/6 pack..... Actually I just picked up the Black/Shadow Grey 1's and I went a size up 11.5

i wanted to cop these but decided on passing cuz of the no 3m...this shoe is pointless without the 3m imo... ill hold onto my 05 pair.... would be nice to have a fresh pair but i refuse to pay retail on these... hopefully they go on sale like the 9s then ill cop

I didn't stay up last night to cop on the internets, figured I'd take my chances today.  So I'm out shopping with the gf and her moms around 10am, slipped away while they were signing up for some new cell phones.  Went to Olympia, they only had a 10.5 (I usually wear a 9.5 or a 10), then I went to finishline, they only had a 13 and dudes said people were going crazy for these, offering other customers $200+ for their pairs on the way out.  So I hit up footlocker, same story, all sold out except for a couple sizes too big for me.  I was about to give up when I saw a footaction in the corner of the mall.  Figured I'd at least ask if they had anything... and they did!  Almost a full size run!?  Couldn't believe it.  They fit a little big, so I grabbed a 9.5 and scooted on out.  Totally made my day!!!

FYI, i purchased from eastbay last night about 1am EST and received shipping confirmation from UPS at 9pm EST tonight. hopefully yall are receiving your confirmations as well.

peace!

not seeing these online anywhere (size 10) is there going to be a restock or anything. I thought this was a General Release

so My cousin bought a size 12 for her boyfriend. He doesn't like them so she went back and tried to return them.
The manager said that they're not allowed to issue returns, store credit, or anything else on JB retros.
I know thats not right so Ima have to go and argue with him tomorrow. Dont feel like fighting too much,
So does anyone know a way to just force him to return them?
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so My cousin bought a size 12 for her boyfriend. He doesn't like them so she went back and tried to return them.
The manager said that they're not allowed to issue returns, store credit, or anything else on JB retros.
I know thats not right so Ima have to go and argue with him tomorrow. Dont feel like fighting too much,
i know some footactions wear i live.if you buy retros they wont let you return them unless theres something defective on the shoes.wich i think is bs they should let u return them if he doesnt whant them
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

i know some footactions wear i live.if you buy retros they wont let you return them unless theres something defective on the shoes.wich i think is bs they should let u return them if he doesnt whant them
mad.gif

I'm sure someones looking for that size, sell it for retail.

Back
Top Bottom