Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

yeah JB clothing is very wack, wearin a tshirt with a picture of the shoes on your feet on it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

word. its just corny as hell.
laugh.gif
only middle school kids do that

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nothing to do with how much you spent... Definitely not a problem.
BUT YOU BETTER PAY ME TO WEAR THAT WACK JB GEAR
laugh.gif

Pretty much where I was getting at. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FOR ALL THE FAM LEAVING ME MESSAGES ABOUT THE GEAR AND THE FITTEDS.....  EASTBAY.COM FOR THE GEAR.... CRANIUMFITTEDS.COM FOR THE FITTEDS.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

FOR ALL THE FAM LEAVING ME MESSAGES ABOUT THE GEAR AND THE FITTEDS.....  EASTBAY.COM FOR THE GEAR.... CRANIUMFITTEDS.COM FOR THE FITTEDS.. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Anybody know how much these are going to be for Big Kid sizes(sz. 7)

PICKYOURSHOES.COM
got the for $99.99 bought some for my niece was going to cop some for me but was not going to pay $189.00

because I think I will have a chance on getting them on release 

I grabbed mine yesterday from my local spot for retail no tax im satisfied. gonna grab a pair on release day from the NEX also

Woooow the 3m on the 2010 looks superior to the 95 n 05 in the video...u can definately tell its there. Cnt wait to cop

DONT SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME DROPPING $780 FOR BOTH SHOES ,4SHIRTS ,2 HOODYS, 3 FITTEDS..... BROKE HATERS ALWAYS GOT OPINION ON THE NEXT SNEAKERHEAD... I LET YALL FAKE IT .. TO YALL MAKE IT....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
exactly, being a walking billboard regardless of what your wearing is never a good look.  but hey what do we know, were just some "broke hataz"

Nice video but kid in video has facts wrong 
grin.gif
 the Og pair release February 14,1998 not 1995 and some people were agreeing with that 
laugh.gif
 must be a lot of kids in here.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Nice video but kid in video has facts wrong 
grin.gif
 the Og pair release February 14,1998 not 1995 and some people were agreeing with that 
laugh.gif
 must be a lot of kids in here.

Who agreed they released in 95?

Lmaooo didn't see that but he is kind of right about the 3m. Not sure why in this video it seems to stand out more than the other 2 pairs.

^ Yeah very true it does look better its just when i heard 95 i was like 
indifferent.gif
 and then the dude said it too but none the less its a good video 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ Yeah very true it does look better its just when i heard 95 i was like 
indifferent.gif
 and then the dude said it too but none the less its a good video 
smokin.gif

you right. I didnt realize I said that Lol. I wasn't passing attention. 85 started it all. I came in a few years later in 91 though Lol. 95 was the 10s. I wasn't thinking about it when I posted that. Just repeated what Buddy said
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

yeah JB clothing is very wack, wearin a tshirt with a picture of the shoes on your feet on it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

hmm this JB clothing hate must only be on NT. I see alot of people wearing jordan shirts/jackets on the street all the time, from hood cats to skinny jean wearing dudes...????

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

hmm this JB clothing hate must only be on NT. I see alot of people wearing jordan shirts/jackets on the street all the time, from hood cats to skinny jean wearing dudes...????

they have some decent shirts here and there.  nothing wrong with wearing a jordan shirt or whatever but when you wear a jordan shirt, with a matching jordan hoody with jordan shorts  or whatever to go along with your jordan shoes it just seems forced and as if your a walking advertisement for jordan.

but seriously a shirt with a pic of the shoes your wearing is silly looking to me.

I'm not a fan of wearing jordan clothes in my adult years but I really like the cool grey hoodie. Gonna put it on my xmas list.  And the cranium fitteds are dope.

my boss told us our flints are on the way should be here tomorrow or tuesday for all the people in the BX and uptown area the store is Hi Jinx on jerome nd gun hill

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

DONT SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME DROPPING $780 FOR BOTH SHOES ,4SHIRTS ,2 HOODYS, 3 FITTEDS..... BROKE HATERS ALWAYS GOT OPINION ON THE NEXT SNEAKERHEAD... I LET YALL FAKE IT .. TO YALL MAKE IT....
pimp.gif

blank.htm

blank.htm

laugh.gif
exactly, being a walking billboard regardless of what your wearing is never a good look.  but hey what do we know, were just some "broke hataz"
and this. JB clothing is wack as hell.
except for that cool grey hoody and the flint hoody

Originally Posted by abernja

Just for the record...
The quality of this release SUCKS!!!

i somewhat agree with this statement, only because I think the white/red were made so well, it made these look bad.

I know everyone like this cw better, but meh, the white/red xiiis definitely were made with more quality.

Back
Top Bottom