Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Just A Heads Up..

PYS has them full size run, for $190 shipped

Should have read this post before copping NO 3M on these..
mad.gif
 Well 
Now I'm reading even on Altitudes has no 3M? OG altitudes has no 3M right?

I went to my local spot and they got these in yesterday. I was a bit disappointed to see my size 11.5 that I reserved was a bit flawed...on the left shoe where the artificial 3M is located on the side panel and where the shoe strings meet was visually off where it was put together..i'll add pics a little later...guess a B grade shoe passed through to 1st quality somehow...but the right shoe was put together fine...guess I'll have to find a better pair somewhere else. Minus the flaws the shoe is dope...can't deny that

I went to my local spot yesterday where I usually cop my shoes early from, they had the flints so I told him a size 10 and was ready to check out and the total was 200 I said u gonna charge me 40 extra when I've been buying from u for the longest and he says yea dude I need to make money too, I just looked at him and walked away.

Damn. Dude up there went od on the apparel. I only like the shorts that came out.

Thought JB stopped that nonsense with the shoe on the shirt.

my pair was delivered yesterday
thanks eddo1005
393343525.jpg

the leather is pretty nice, suede is ehh, i wish it had just a little 3m
hopefully the pods dont bleed like the 05s

First time in this thread.You guys are funny about the quality comnents and saying the '05s were better. Coulda swore yall were saying the same thing in '05 compared to the OGs.

Originally Posted by bruza

First time in this thread.You guys are funny about the quality comnents and saying the '05s were better. Coulda swore yall were saying the same thing in '05 compared to the OGs.

The only thing I heard to a complaint back in 2005, was because the OG had a light grey shade, and the '05's were dark grey.

And dude in the previous page definitely went OD on the apparel fitteds, and shirts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.  Well, different stroke for different folks.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bruza

The only thing I heard to a complaint back in 2005, was because the OG had a light grey shade, and the '05's were dark grey.

And dude in the previous page definitely went OD on the apparel fitteds, and shirts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.  Well, different stroke for different folks.

looking like a straight walking advertisment for jb
laugh.gif
    nothing wrong with a shirt or 2 every now and then but son went and copped the whole entire outfit.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

looking like a straight walking advertisment for jb
laugh.gif
    nothing wrong with a shirt or 2 every now and then but son went and copped the whole entire outfit.

Went in the Cool Grey XI thread, and dude copped the whole wardrobe for the XI's as well. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's cool though, I mean, we are all different.

I think the outfits resembles the infant packs they release. I used to rock the whole outfit until my mom told me i looked like a cute little baby.

Im gonna try to hold off on these for two weeks to see if I can cop with a discount, Im in the dc area and no GR has sold out that quick all year, probably the only ones that will are the CG XI's for obvious reasons.

DONT SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME DROPPING $780 FOR BOTH SHOES ,4SHIRTS ,2 HOODYS, 3 FITTEDS..... BROKE HATERS ALWAYS GOT OPINION ON THE NEXT SNEAKERHEAD... I LET YALL FAKE IT .. TO YALL MAKE IT....
pimp.gif

i just visualized that cool grey outfit
pimp.gif

i want that jacket. its tuff. n the dark grey fitted

where u get the dark grey lid from bro

Finally secured a brand new pair of a 2005 version for retail of these 2010's. So glad because I was only 50/50 with these.

Now on to the Altitude 13's.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

DONT SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME DROPPING $780 FOR BOTH SHOES ,4SHIRTS ,2 HOODYS, 3 FITTEDS..... BROKE HATERS ALWAYS GOT
The funny part wasn't you dropping $780.... Trust me. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Finally secured a brand new pair of a 2005 version for retail of these 2010's. So glad because I was only 50/50 with these.

Now on to the Altitude 13's.

DONT SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME DROPPING $780 FOR BOTH SHOES ,4SHIRTS ,2 HOODYS, 3 FITTEDS..... BROKE HATERS ALWAYS GOT
The funny part wasn't you dropping $780.... Trust me. 
i am dying of laughter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and why da hell would anyone pay 190 for these?  I dont get it, you can get these easily off ebay for 180, take 7-10 days to arrive, but its the same shoe. 

Or just wait another 12 days and cop online, i bet these are an easy cop too.

I ain't mad, but your just making yourself look like a fool for trying to flaunt and the broke haters comment.

I never got the point of spending money on a shoe before it releases...you really aren't doing it when hundreds of thousands of dukes already got what you have years ago.
2 months later and you just blend in with every other duke walkin the malls.

^^^nice gear / too bad im not a fan of jb clothing imo they are just over priced / but i scooped em when they hit the outlets when the price is right LOL

DONT SEE WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME DROPPING $780 FOR BOTH SHOES ,4SHIRTS ,2 HOODYS, 3 FITTEDS..... BROKE HATERS ALWAYS GOT OPINION ON THE NEXT SNEAKERHEAD... I LET YALL FAKE IT .. TO YALL MAKE IT....
pimp.gif

Nothing to do with how much you spent... Definitely not a problem.
BUT YOU BETTER PAY ME TO WEAR THAT WACK JB GEAR
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom