Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

thats tight i need to find me a hook up like that at least i wont feel that played when i buy some n ill get the best looking ones

I reckon these aren't to bad, easily the best of the 12's this year, but I paid under half of retail so I can't complain.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

does anyone know the next footlocker 50% I got a hook up now so ill come these for $75

theyll probably be on the excluded list since theyre a new release

for the $80 holllllllllllllla

378958702.jpg

I'm not going to lie, i like these a lot

In some respects i know i shouldnt. But i cant help it

Purchased maybe x2

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I'm not going to lie, i like these a lot

In some respects i know i shouldnt. But i cant help it

Purchased maybe x2

babyboy... i don't blame you.

Wore my pair last night to gym and did some TNS'in there.

(that's taco neck syndromin' for the unseasoned cats).

They look real good. Trust.

*copped for 140... but oh well*

These look worse in person, imo. I think they will hit the clearance racks much faster than people think, so be patient.

i copped...and so did alot of other people in DC from mens to infant sizes....i can't complain...

(my opinion)- as bad as i would love a pair of OGs these are not that bad...the suede prolly will be the biggest issue but not for me

because if your smart you wouldn't wear them everyday...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

378958702.jpg

son probably just put that sticker on there or something. I doubt any legit store would be selling them with a $80 price tag on them, I might cop these justhave if i can find for under $90.

mine finally came in. these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i never did like the OG's . the leather made the shoe seem too bland. the nubuck makes the black look so much more sharp and darker. i neverowned the OG's or 1st retro's, so i can't compare the reds. i absolutely LOVE these sneakers.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

378958702.jpg

son probably just put that sticker on there or something. I doubt any legit store would be selling them with a $80 price tag on them, I might cop these just have if i can find for under $90.
To all the Doubters...he copped from a Nike Employee store.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

378958702.jpg

son probably just put that sticker on there or something. I doubt any legit store would be selling them with a $80 price tag on them, I might cop these just have if i can find for under $90.
son... i would never WASTE my time to put a sticker on a pair of shoes...
roll.gif
SMH at you

378983000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom